• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Premiership] Round 12

I didn't think you were allowed to feint picking the ball up from a ruck ? In the same way as you can't feint throwing into a lineout ?

Edit: also who's the guy with dallaglio in the commentary room ? I recognise him but can't think of his name

Last edited:
Is it Pat Sanderson in the studio and Paul Grayson in the commentary?

No idea about the feinting thing, you always see 9s slap the ground before a box kick to try and force the defence out of position - don't think he did worse than that, and then stood up cause Slater was coming right at him.

Stringer is still such a good player, crazy he's 36 and still playing like he's 26.

Edit: that's a great finish by JJ. If we use him correctly then I've no qualms with him starting in the 6N.
Ford having a stormer too.

Last edited:
Referee is missing 1 or 2 small things here that's making a big difference . Bath playing really well though

Is it Pat Sanderson in the studio and Paul Grayson in the commentary?

No idea about the feinting thing, you always see 9s slap the ground before a box kick to try and force the defence out of position - don't think he did worse than that, and then stood up cause Slater was coming right at him.

Stringer is still such a good player, crazy he's 36 and still playing like he's 26.

Edit: that's a great finish by JJ. If we use him correctly then I've no qualms with him starting in the 6N.
Ford having a stormer too.

Good luck with that! Even though he's now managing to show off some of his potential after a pretty poor start to the season I'd wager he's a bench option at most for the Six Nations.

Lancaster can't slag off cipriani for crabbing when you've got youngs running 5-10m before passing on every phase

Good luck with that! Even though he's now managing to show off some of his potential after a pretty poor start to the season I'd wager he's a bench option at most for the Six Nations.
But who else is there?
I think JJ would be ahead of Trinder.

Actually, knowing England, Barritt will play 13, and if he doesn't they'll play JJ there but use him as a crashball centre :huh:

How the hell did that happen?!
Tigers in no way deserved a draw from that, they were outplayed all game =/

Burrell or Eastmond possibly. Out of position, but I think they are within a shout.

But who else is there?
I think JJ would be ahead of Trinder.

Actually, knowing England, Barritt will play 13, and if he doesn't they'll play JJ there but use him as a crashball centre :huh:

Well you've just answered your own question. I can see Barritt at 13 or Burrell being selected ahead of JJ, Daly or Trinder, all players who would bring much more to the team at OC.

Well you've just answered your own question. I can see Barritt at 13 or Burrell being selected ahead of JJ, Daly or Trinder, all players who would bring much more to the team at OC.

Trinder didn't play yesterday I think he's injured ? Don't know how long for though

Amazing game, buddies!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jojojojojojojojojojojojojo

Travesty of a result to be fair.
Bath were comfortable for 80% of that - stupid turnover with two minutes to go costs us a deserved win.

Devastated.

C'mon Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

140105052224289166.jpg

140105052220574177.jpg

We made!!!!!

:buddies::buddies:

Just watched the highlights of Bath/Leicester and Wasps/Chiefs and I have to say, both cracking games. Certainly a host of good performances from England hopefuls, almost enought to dispell my blue Monday inspired pre-Six Nations cynycism away. ,Much better than the Sarries snore fest on Saturday.

Latest posts