• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Premiership] Round 4

i think this worcester team really do have the potential to lose every game this year, they have absolutely no chemistry, give away a penalty every 10 seconds, play pretty much every game with a player sin binned, miss about 30 tackles every game and it really doesn't seem like a team that is trying to win games apart from Pennell, Lemi and surprisingly JT and mike williams are the only players that make any effort. Its an utter disgrace at least we could compete with most teams last year... RANT OVER!

Just read that Cole gave away 4 penalties this weekend. Were they in the scrum?

No, Tigers were well on top in the scrum - won penalties from the vast majority of scrums (only remember one going against them, and that was for Youngs going up).
I can remember two, one for offside at the ruck (he was the tackler, then rolled towards the 9 instead of away) and the other was for no clear release, I think.

Bt sport / aviva tv are really getting my goat; BT shun games between any team other than Saffacens, Quins, Tiggers, and Saints - in contrast to ESPN last year, other teams just aren't getting a look in. To compound that, it now takes avivaprem 2 - 3 days to put up the full games, where before they went up the same day. Basically means you can't watch 'as live' since you'd have to avoid the scoreline for 3 days.

Does anyone know why only three matches per round are shown?
I have my theories, but would be interested to see if any one knew for sure.

The delay on posting full match replays is maddening, precisely because they did it so quickly last season - so we know they have the ability to do it.

I forgot to do my predictions for round four, so just for the record I got six out of six right last week. ...what? I DID!!! Okay, Mostly I did. ....Kinda. Ish. :)

Latest posts