2013 Jerseys/Kits

Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
Does anyone know if the NZ teams will be getting new kits next year?

I just hope Wellington's away jersey isn't that depressing Adidas Grey. That jersey is rubbish.

Does anyone know if the NZ teams will be getting new kits next year?

Of course there's going to be new jerseys how do you think they're going to get everyone that has
last years jersey to buy this years jersey?! Lol.

Twitter -> @fredliki holla at ya boy

"2013 Adidas Investec Super Rugby Pre-Order

Two new boys in two new jerseys! Hayden Park and Liam Coltman model the Highlanders 2013 jersey. Subtly printed on the jersey and the names of the districts within the franchise region.

Pre-order a 2013 Highlanders jersey now and receive a $20 Gift voucher to spend in store.

This offer is available at Champions of the World, 8 George Street, Dunedin - this offer includes Adult and Kids jerseys.

For terms and conditions or further information contact us on 03 4777-852 or [email protected] "

confirmed...boring...and no or nearly no maroon...not happy

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU12...by-jerseys-get-injection-of-pride-in-2013.htm

this talks about the Nz Jerseys....Not overy happy with them, i like the idea of naming the different provinces around the collars but in the Highlanders case why did we then need it written on the front....we couldn't come up with a design? and naming the different provinces doesn't make up for actually having some of their colours in the jersey. This is by far the least maroon and gold in a highlanders jersey when everyone knows they should be pretty even

highlanders13.jpg canes13.jpg chiefs13.jpg blues13.jpg saders13.jpg

ps. still dont know how to make them full size so please click to get a better look

Chiefs jersey definitely the best of the lot (again). Blues jersey probably the most improved from last year...

agreed re the chiefs, for some reason they always get slightly different to the other teams.

There are also little things that bug me, why is the Crusaders Adidas logo black and not white to offset the white on the badge..

i will be waiting to see what the polo shirt is like as i wont be buying a jersey thats for sure!

Last edited:
I especially dislike what the Highlanders have done with the district's names... Looks really odd.

The Chiefs jersey is actually considerably worse than last year's - I'm glad I bought one when I did (especially as they went on to win :D).

I don't particularly like the designs they've gone for this year - what was wrong with the awesome ones from a few years ago, where the design went above the bnz logo?

At least they aren't this:

Queensland-Reds-Indigenous-Jersey-2012.jpg

I especially dislike what the Highlanders have done with the district's names... Looks really odd.

The Chiefs jersey is actually considerably worse than last year's - I'm glad I bought one when I did (especially as they went on to win :D).

I don't particularly like the designs they've gone for this year - what was wrong with the awesome ones from a few years ago, where the design went above the bnz logo?

the district names look like some club team that has had to list every local dairy and pub as a sponser......:(

i think i know which ones you mean, where the blues had Rangitoto on the front, i liked them too. I liked all the ones except the highlandes last year

I had a 2011/12 Blues kit in my hands last year... I still regret putting it back.