• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 Super Rugby: Crusaders vs Brumbies (Round 12)

Aaand the 'Saders score with a man down. Yeah - this is their game, for sure - maybe their best showing this season (seeing as how they've been crap at getting bonus points so far).

das

I was so surprised at the end of the game when I realised they hadn't earned a BP tonight!

I was so surprised at the end of the game when I realised they hadn't earned a BP tonight!

Yeah - they're just not getting the necessary b-pts to move up the table in a meaningful way. There's still time, but they better start scoring some tries.

Also, nice to see McCaw back. Seems that maybe he made a difference for the team, perhaps even if it was just psychologically.

das

McCaw definitely made a difference, just has a presence all over the field and he is a machine playing 80 minutes.

The Crusaders struggle to get tries this season though, those bonus points may come in handy at the end of the year.

Heaps of big games this round, and hopefully the NZ teams will win every game, the Canes will need to work hard.

Was it the Crusaders in this game who opted to kick for goal while they were 7 points behind with 3 tries scored (and again immediately after, when they were 4 points behind)? Really weird decision, I can't figure out why they didn't kick to touch.

That was in the Hurricanes match. With 25 minutes to go I'd always take the shot at goal when down by only 8 points (or whatever it was).

Crusaders starting to look like playoff contenders :)

Latest posts