• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Rugby Championship] Round 2: Australia vs. Argentina (27/07/2019)

Argentina are such a weird team. It seems like regardless of who they're playing, they just play slightly worse than them.
They look really Tier 2 today to be honest. Basic errors, indecision, poor decisions, running out of puff - mixed in with some exciting running rugby, it's a standard you expect from Fiji or Japan.

Also, what the Folau has happened to Sanchez??

67206082_2321878404514032_1333985961322741760_n.jpg

Last edited:
I think i'll need several couple of litres of detergent to cleanse my eyes after that.

Australia dominating people in the scrum is so weird to me
If Tupou can keep his head screwed on i think he has the potential to be the best tighthead prop in the world.

Scrappy game. Win is a win. Wallabies seemed to fall apart once Genia and Lilo came off. Toomua not up to it. Awful handling all round.

So only just got around to watching this as had to nip out. Lealiifano obviously made a big difference and if I were Cheika I'd be starting him in the 10 shirt hereafter. Korobete played well on his return too... and for the first time in along time I thought Hooper done some good work (helped for once by his team mates competing at the break down).

Argentina, I thought were poor... seemed far more interested in being ****ly and trying to have the last say in any physical disputes (even when after the whistle was blown) than what was transpiring in the game.

I was at the game, I was very disappointed when I went down to get a photo with the legend Juan Manuel Leguizamon only to find he had run off to the change room a real shame as I may never get another chance.

Latest posts