• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 RC/Tri Nations] Round 5: Argentina V New Zealand (28/11/2020)

The announcer said Argentina has scored most of their points in the second half in this tournament. I hope that applies to this game as well.

Different argie team, lacking energy, their tacklers are really slow getting away for the ruck, surprised nuggie hasn't tried to milk more penalties...glad he hasn't but surprised

Arrogance of Argentina thinking they can make 10 changes from their A team against the All Blacks.
They will be pleased to be only 10 points behind.

The announcer said Argentina has scored most of their points in the second half in this tournament. I hope that applies to this game as well.
My heart says yes, my head no.
I dont have the numbers at hand, but i would guess historically our 1H performances in TRC and WCs are better than our 2Hs vs tier one.
The reason we've managed to do that this year is probably because we were fresher than our opponents. I guess this being our 3rd consecutive game without rest vs opposition that has rested, well, maybe that wont apply anymore. Hope I'm wrong.

Like a 5 man overlap and repeatedly cut back inside instead

The all blacks were always known for doing the basics perfectly, this shows how much they've changed

Arrogance of Argentina thinking they can make 10 changes from their A team against the All Blacks.
They will be pleased to be only 10 points behind.
Pretty hard on bodies to play 3 games in 3 weeks after not playing a year, plus, they get to go back not having a rematch with the team that beat the All Blacks.

Why didn't Argentina try and prevent that turnover? Three forwards just stood and watched
Stupid thing is it probably would've been a penalty their way if anyone tried to ruck, because an all blacks player was lying on the wrong side, but he had no effect because no one tried to enter the ruck

It's 2:30 am here in California. I think I can hang in there for six more minutes. Maybe...

Latest posts