• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] France vs Italy (09/02/20)

I don't think France look any different to other years tbh. Don't understand the hype. Still a glass cannon.

Better backs but worse tight 5 forwards. Ireland will beat them and I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Scotland beat them in Murrayfield.
Wales game will be very interesting

I don't think France look any different to other years tbh. Don't understand the hype. Still a glass cannon.

Better backs but worse tight 5 forwards. Ireland will beat them and I wouldn't be overly surprised to see Scotland beat them in Murrayfield.
Wales game will be very interesting

Only two games in with a new coach. Will take a while to see their true form.

Italy were much better in the second half, but i am happy with the French win.

Fantastic try to finish the game for Italy. Hayward has had a good game actually. Weird to kick it out then??

Enjoyable game for the neutral, Italy much better than last week.
France still a tad away but not far from becoming a very good team. Big test next match

A deserved last try for Italians... French have only 60 minutes in legs... They will have to improve their physical resistance... But I am happy, Bonus point (deserved) and an improving italian side too (pleasant). I didn't expect france to win this 6N, it's a new coaching team, it's a transition team, very young team, and still, they have outrageously dominated English during 50 minutes, and by moments they were suffocating italians in the first half... This french side is still very erratic, but at least, they don't loose moral anymore and don't give up like last year; that are positive points. let this young guys become more and more experienced, and you'll see that they won't be that far from the top 5 in the world.

Latest posts