Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Jaguares
SA teams

EKfk2l4W4AU_p98.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/aplenorugby/status/1200181070890700801

Lions is a bit boring without being "classic", are the sharks going with white for their home strip? ho w come the Stormers get to show their home and away?

Sharks home and away kit.

761eeecaeaed3a2e2bfb6bd50dbc6d15_1574979925.jpg

Lions home and away

114b71d8d2526663a8c53dc0f36c00b8_1574979924.jpg

Bulls home and away

30b007d6f1884d3727c8bbbdbe227852_1574979922.jpg

Stormers home and away and alternative kits

0d0b6cab3cc8a098b214cde3d83d764b_1574979920.jpg

so are they using the Marvel kits as their away kits? not just a "Marvel Round"

As a Reds fan I'm jealous of the Lions jerseys each year.

just realised where the CCC logo is on the lions....thats weird

Are we still doing the super hero thing? Is SARU getting money in from Marvel or something? Its very distracting for me. Wish they'd ditch it.

Are we still doing the super hero thing? Is SARU getting money in from Marvel or something? Its very distracting for me. Wish they'd ditch it.

Yes and yes.

There is a financial partnership between Marvel and SARU and Marvel gets a cut from the Marvel jersey's being sold. SARU also announced that there will again be a super-hero day for the warm-ups where all 4 SA teams will feature against each like this year.

Plus it's part of a charity, and some of the proceeds of the jersey sales and tickets on the days the Super-hero jerseys are worn goes towards a charity. Don't know if they'll use the same charity as they did this year though.

I like the Stormers and Lions jerseys. The rest are not that great.

I'm just glad they modified the Stormer's Thor jersey from black to white. That way there won't be any clashes when they play the other 3 teams. Quite like the Lions' Spiderman jersey, and I also like the Sharks home jersey.

The Bulls jersey is just bad. I get that they want to have the Bull on the jersey, but so many bulls on the jersey just makes it confusing.

My question is: are those super-hero jerseys used only in SA?. Can they wear them outside SA?.

My question is: are those super-hero jerseys used only in SA?. Can they wear them outside SA?.

They can. But it's predominantly worn when they play each other.

I think the Lions or the Sharks actually played a game outside of SA in their Super Hero kit. There's no rule that says they must only wear it when in SA. But the idea of the jersey is more to have the kids and families involved locally.

and the rest, just the word Crusaders, no logo...maybe there is still hope that can come up with a new one

very glad we dont have a collar sponsor

Super-Jerseys-2020__FocusFillWzExMDAsNDMwLCJ5IiwxNTJd.jpg

Latest posts