• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2021 British & Irish Lions Squad

Next hooker off the ranks?
No way LCD flies tomorrow after getting KOd today,
Could make it in a week or two but ideally you'd want more than two hookers for the schedule they've got ahead of them

Next hooker off the ranks?
No way LCD flies tomorrow after getting KOd today,
Could make it in a week or two but ideally you'd want more than two hookers for the schedule they've got ahead of them

Has to be Kelleher given he was asked to join training in Jersey.

Kelleher stayed on this week as well, definitely the next one on the list.

Yeh no way he should go. Not even if he was fit for the first test. Saffers' test team would do a 2005 BOD on him.

Of Course you can fly with Concussion if it is diagnosed with that.
Of course not advised so no doubt team doctor may say wait another will go as back up which of course is tge obvious choice AWJ and possibly JT replacements are up in air but would be astonished if wasn't J F DF and Ryan.

Of Course you can fly with Concussion if it is diagnosed with that.
Of course not advised so no doubt team doctor may say wait another will go as back up which of course is tge obvious choice AWJ and possibly JT replacements are up in air but would be astonished if wasn't J F DF and Ryan.
I'd have Ryan in ahead of Gray for AWJ but would have Ritchie (who can cover 6, 7 and is also a lineout option) in for Tipuric if he is ruled out. Ritchie was arguably Scotland's best player when they won in Paris.

ADAM BEARD HAS BEEN CALLED UP TO REPLACE AWJ

I'm gonna kick off
Mercians have a long history of warring with the Welsh, it's about time we brought that back
That's so ******, so ******. **** Gatland, up the Boks.

@TRF_Olyy this is my formal request, instead of by private message, to change my username to Die Lekker Bro.

**** Gatland, **** the Lions and **** my current username until SA win 3-0

Josh navidi is a great call
Adam beard... Who's never been anything above mediocre, ahead of James ******* Ryan? I mean, how can this be remotely justified. Even beard must have been shocked

Latest posts