• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Scotland (26/03/21)

Just my opinion, but I would say you had a marginally better chance when Scotland were won one, lost one as opposed to knowing what they need from the one game left to get them their best ever 6N finish.

So who are Scotland actually missing due to only 5 being released from the PRL? Don't include injuries.
Maitland mainly

First time in my memory, without looking it up, Scotland are without a Gray either starting or on the bench

Just my opinion, but I would say you had a marginally better chance when Scotland were won one, lost one as opposed to knowing what they need from the one game left to get them their best ever 6N finish.
True, plus I think we would have beaten England but for this 4-week hiatus, so we could be looking at our Grand Slam instead of having to beat Scotland by 21 points in Caledonian conditions.
Rome is a city with many highlights, but who would have thought waffles were one of them?
Roman waffles will be our undoing, just like the famous Blackpool Cassoulet, the Shanghai Haggis and the Honolulu Christmas pudding...

Last edited:
I wonder if it's gonna be like the England-France game at the end of the 2015 6-Nations when England needed to win by 26 points to win the ***le, played a wide-open attacking game, put 55 points on France but conceded 35 coz their attack-heavy gameplan left them open in defence. Scotland are certainly capable of piling up points if France throw caution to the wind.

And Scotland are certainly capable of winning this game. I don't think it's just a question of how much the French win by. Then again, France need to at least come close to winning the ***le, or else, as French Fan intimates, the wheels of their hype train could well-and-truly fall off. So with all that said...

France 55 Scotland 35. Sounds about right to me. :)

A good point from Ibanez there. Is the emotional high of the Wales win gonna result in a flat performance from France tonight?

Screenshot_20210326-194559.jpg

vive la france

True, plus I think we would have beaten England but for this 4-week hiatus, so we could be looking at our Grand Slam instead of having to beat Scotland by 21 points in Caledonian conditions.
Rome is a city with many highlights, but who would have thought waffles were one of them?
Roman waffles will be our undoing, just like the famous Blackpool Cassoulet, the Shanghai Haggis and the Honolulu Christmas pudding...
Come on the swe
come on the sweaty socks !

France in white always seems a bit wrong to me. I know their soldiers used to wear it etc, but it just feels too... English. o_O

I never would have guessed that Fickou would become a hard nosed workhorse. Probably the best centre in the tournament and I don't say that lightly over the manliest man there's ever been in Rob Henshaw.

Dupont took the ball out too early, should have just let the scrum keep going forwards and see if they could get the ball over the line. There's a weird obsession these days that the only purpose of a scrum is to get a penalty.

Latest posts