• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Italy vs Wales (13/03/21)

My main reason for disliking women commentators like this is there are genuinely great ones out there (Cricket has a bunch) and all they do is bring the conversation down.

As noted there a lack of decent men out there as well. A few good pundits but commentators are lacking and Moore has been sidelined for no reason.

My main reason for disliking women commentators like this is there are genuinely great ones out there (Cricket has a bunch) and all they do is bring the conversation down.

As noted there a lack of decent men out there as well. A few good pundits but commentators are lacking and Moore has been sidelined for no reason.
There's good woman pundit's out there, there's an ex Welsh woman's international on premier sport who is decent. The problem is the main channels only seem to pick ones who are a bit recogniseable but they aren't great pundits.

Jiffy was great up until the 2011 world cup. Something changed that year. And tbf, even now he will criticise a Welsh performance.

Jiffy was great up until the 2011 world cup. Something changed that year. And tbf, even now he will criticise a Welsh performance.
He was 'fine' as pundit a bit like the Welsh Guscott, give me a Wilko or PoC instead though. He's always been a terrible commentator.

He was 'fine' as pundit a bit like the Welsh Guscott, give me a Wilko or PoC instead though. He's always been a terrible commentator.
He is quite good at understanding the play and what's going on however he just way to biased when Wales play. If you put him in neutral game he would be fine. But BBC know he's meme potential so play up to it.

Give the Italians their due, they never give up

2nd half was a bit damp but don't think we can argue with a 41 point win.

We are in for a corker next weekend.

He is quite good at understanding the play and what's going on however he just way to biased when Wales play. If you put him in neutral game he would be fine. But BBC know he's meme potential so play up to it.
I have the same opinion when Trescothick does it for Somerset cricket games. He can't contain himself in who he wantz to win, to be fair he played for us for 26 years and and just ended 30 years association with the team (to coach Batting for England which is good considering he's been the de facto batting coach for Somerset for years and the talent we've produced).

Will have to be better against France, I also think Liam Williams is not at his best yet, will even go as far as, if 1/2p is fit play him Williams for the bench.

Latest posts