• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Ollie Hassell-Collins to Tigers confirmed.

Prob the first signing Tigers have made that is pure out and out speed in a long time. (Watson is quick but massive injury worry)

Good to see Brown getting an extension - more than deserved with his performances this season

OHC is a great signing, but still a shame to see Irish lose another youngster
Be interesting to see how they line up in the backs next season - guessing 11. Arundell, 14. Cinti, 15. Loader
Will Arundell be happy to be a winger, or will it be another Malins situation? Loader significantly better than him atm, so I wouldn't look at putting Loader back on the wing

OHC is a great signing, but still a shame to see Irish lose another youngster
Be interesting to see how they line up in the backs next season - guessing 11. Arundell, 14. Cinti, 15. Loader
Will Arundell be happy to be a winger, or will it be another Malins situation? Loader significantly better than him atm, so I wouldn't look at putting Loader back on the wing
I'd be very surprised if they didn't go with Loader on the wing and Arundell at fullback, even if the other way around could be better.

This weekend when Arundell came on he went to 15 and Loader shifted to wing. If they're willing to make that shift mid-game, I'd be amazed if it wasn't also their preference to start.

I'd be very surprised if they didn't go with Loader on the wing and Arundell at fullback, even if the other way around could be better.

This weekend when Arundell came on he went to 15 and Loader shifted to wing. If they're willing to make that shift mid-game, I'd be amazed if it wasn't also their preference to start.
Thing is Arundell is a FB and Loader is a wing, even if England use Arundell as wing.

Loader definitely looks like a 15 now: he's played 9 of his last 11 starts at fullback and looks better each week
He's had more consecutive starts at 15 than Arundell has senior appearances

Arundell following a similar trajectory might be good for him tbh - game time with less pressure on his skills/decision making and more emphasis on his athleticism

Club comes on social media with "exciting news"

"Player X extends his stay at the club"

Anyone else find this a massive anticlimax?

Most teams do it well

Bristol on the other hand way is like it's run by a hyperactive YouTuber

I check their feed to see the news and they must have made 50 posts for their announcements 90% odd ass memes

You can kinda tell they think their season is over in terms of the league

Ill take WHW, seemed a v good FH, hopfully can kick on at Chiefs.
He was good for wasps the few times we saw him. Had a bad injury at start and was slightly stuck behind Atkinson. Was lined up to play 10, 12, 15 for us i think.

All very quiet for Wasps atm.... doesn't fill me with hope.

with 3 months until new season, not sure we will be taking part next year.

Joe Hawkins to Exeter from Ospreys. Excited about this one. Feel slightly like we are embracing our welsh player development tag.

Latest posts