• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Yeah, I remember when people were going on about Jack Willis being the young kid snapping at Tom's heels....when he's two years older

Mad how dominant they were at such a young age - if they were getting their first caps now you wouldn't bat an eye at their ages

Underhill is only 27. I forget how young he was when he was at the Ospreys. Such a talent, shame he's had his injury problems but great that he's overcome them.

Leicester Tigers Senior Academy 2023/2024 Farewells
Jacob Cusick, Tiger #2361
Oliver Crane, Tiger #2417
Sam Edwards, Tiger #2363
Morgan Meredith, Tiger #2370
Simon Koroiyadi, Tiger #2371

Sam Edwards to Bristol
Cusick and Koroyardi to Ealing
Apparently

Regan Grace properly signs at Bath
No news on length of contract, or when he's available (might be this weekend, might be September). Thought to be a 1 year contract, presumably with a view to extending on improved terms if injury free and successful at Union.

Regan Grace properly signs at Bath
No news on length of contract, or when he's available (might be this weekend, might be September). Thought to be a 1 year contract, presumably with a view to extending on improved terms if injury free and successful at Union.
Yeah I'd be surprised if it's longer than a year. Hopefully he can get through relatively unscathed and then extend his contract.

Only heard him mentioned in passing and possibly a rare cameo or two on TV whilst watching a game.

What's the verdict?
Decent young player, should prob be 3rd choice with us.
Not quick like Randall, more traditional style

Impressed at Cambridge on loan this season
Very worse you got a good solid player with a decent upside

Latest posts