• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 TRC] New Zealand vs Australia

MCG is some arena isn't it BTW. Suppose debatable as a rugby one but heck of a stage.

Anyone lucky enough to have been??

If Aussies can come through the next 5 of the sin bin they will have done well IMO.

If you're NZ coach what are you saying at HT?

Big blow there with the Aussie captain stretchered off. Always the worry for any player in these games in the lead up to a RWC

MCG is some arena isn't it BTW. Suppose debatable as a rugby one but heck of a stage.

Anyone lucky enough to have been??
yeh went for cricket between Aus and NZ on Boxing Day years ago.
If Aussies can come through the next 5 of the sin bin they will have done well IMO.

If you're NZ coach what are you saying at HT?
What does EJ say to the Wobblies? Show them his broken headsets?

Looks like we'll be down to uncontested scrums in about 10mins, he does not look comfortable
I reckon one scrum and he'll be off

That would be a blow losing both 7As and Tupou.

Great turnover by Ardie though.

I'm not sure about that yellow card? You've got a ball carrier dipping and a tackler reaching a little bit- it's not like an elbow or a head on head, just looks one of those unavoidable ones?

I'm not sure about that yellow card? You've got a ball carrier dipping and a tackler reaching a little bit- it's not like an elbow or a head on head, just looks one of those unavoidable ones?
Didn't try to dip (probably because he was injured) which is a big thing these days - he was never in a position to make a legal hit

I imagine it'll stay as yellow with the low body position of the ball carrier being mitigation

Big fan of Caleb Clarke as well - with him/Jordan/Tales the ABs have a crazy talented crop to pick from
Not just "athletes" but really skilful players too

Latest posts