• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] France vs England - 16/03/24

Tbf could've been 18, I definitely saw Stuart throw a shoulder in at one point

Be interested to see what the make up of the summer tour will be. That will probably be it for Care, Tuilagi who at least England have moved on for. Marler if he doesn't retire doesn't seem to be one for the long tours.

Time to move on I reckon from the older heads.

Thought George Ford was very good tonight, he was last week but got flack for missing points from the tee but in a winning side.....

Sadly the TMO missed the Penaud no arms tackle for the first half as it wasn't clear

Be interested to see what the make up of the summer tour will be. That will probably be it for Care, Tuilagi who at least England have moved on for. Marler if he doesn't retire doesn't seem to be one for the long tours.

Time to move on I reckon from the older heads.

Thought George Ford was very good tonight, he was last week but got flack for missing points from the tee but in a winning side.....
Daly and Roots probably could do with better replacements. Tbh not sure who. I'm assuming Tom Curry is out the picture for a long time.

Bet everyone still hates Borthwick 😆😆😆
I don't think England will win anything with him, but I'm not seeing any other managers that could either so 🤷‍♂️. In years to come when people look back at his time, I imagine they'll write he was a safe and steady manager, but he could never get them playing with any consistency.

Latest posts