Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost

• Prison Break

• Total voters
L

loratadine

i think there both good, but lost is far superior and breakd the boundaries as shows and films like 24 have been done before.

I would say Lost, but the story lines in this series are now so silly. It means you have no element of looking forward to anything. As everything seems to be random, while good for a bit. There needs to be some solidity.

So I plum for 24, wait no lost, Dam can't decide.

AHH tooo many Jacks.

BM

24 for me, never got into lost missed too many episodes.... and then really couldnt be bothered to watch it...

I do Like prison break tho, i cant see where they are going to go in the last 2 episodes...

you cant just randomly stick shows in, i mean where do we draw the line

we could add

desperate houwifes
will and grace
my name is earl

Prison Break is on the same lines as the other 2 shows, as it is revolutionary TV and its bloody good...

Desperate Housewives, Will and Grace and My Name is Earl are not on the same level as Prison Break 24, and Lost...

never heard of prison break (dont know if we get that here in nz) i like lost heaps, got sick of 24 after the second season didnt like the fact that i had to watch every eppisode. with lost you dont need to as they pretty much focus on a different character every eppisode. there is only a island changing eppisode every 2 or 3 one

Originally posted by woosaah@May 8 2006, 11:42 AM
never heard of prison break (dont know if we get that here in nz)
Technically no we don't, but if you put 2 and 2 together you get free...

speaking of which, TV3 are meant to be picking it up off the American network at some stage this year. Highly recommend seeing it.

Sorry for throwing in Prison Break, but it's a great show, this may help -

"Lincoln Burrows is on death row for the murder of the vice president's brother. He insists he's innocent and only his brother Michael Scofield believes him. An engineer who helped design the prison where Lincoln is being held, Michael takes drastic measures to help his brother. He gets himself arrested and sent to the same prison so that with his knowledge of the building, the two of them can escape together. However while inside Michael discovers a massive conspiracy that is determined to see Lincoln's sentence carried out. Breaking out will be more difficult than he thought, but he's still going to try."

He has an artistic tatoo over his entire upper torso too, which when viewed closely, is a map of the prison. Looks really cool.

just watched the 20 episodes of prison break in 28 hours.....was worth it! i figured i could waste a bad weather weekend or get addicted during my exam period so i went for the weekend....lost will do my exam period.struggling to see how they are gonna make a series 2 without them all being in solitary for the whole time if they fail in this series!

its very good.... very very good

Pretty sure they get away, as apparently the next season is them on the run, trying to clear Linc's name. Meant to be enough material for 5 seasons, but would be a shame if the show was dragged on just to get every last cent out ot it. Would like to see 1 season to escape, then 1 on the run proving their innocence, then that's it.

But there are far too many fat cats running the TV networks for that wish to come true... :cryy:

Put me down for a vote on lost i am right into that programme it really keeps you watching each week just to see what is going to happen plus i brought the first season on DVD and watched them all over again its great

i watched lord of the flies...thats a mean movie

tv sucks anyway...i watch rugby 2006,i like especially when i whip everyones ass

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@May 8 2006, 05:12 PM
i watched lord of the flies...thats a mean movie

tv sucks anyway...i watch rugby 2006,i like especially when i whip everyones ass
Man it's going to be so good when Rugby goes online and we can prove comments like that...

blah blah blah....that is all i hear...when it does go online,i will beat you so badly your xbox360 or ps3 server will disconnect altogether,your living rooms light bulb will blow out,followed by all ya windows breaking and doors shaking as if an earthquake had just emerged..then ya house will burn down and all the houses on your street will blow up from the sheer intensity of my game playing status..everyone in ya neighborhood will run for higher ground as if a tsunami had arrived....but it was false alarm by some stupid coconut in tonga who also felt the incredible power of when i pressed the right trigger to accelerate my wingman from georgia to beat you as the allblacks by 243 points..

i am simply the greatest

Don't like any of them. All overated IMO, and none of them seem particularly amusing for any of the right reasons, whichis something I usually look for in TV shows. Even drama should have some good humour to break to tension in places.

Latest posts