• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

360 problem

System recall is now in effect so you can send in your Box and get it repaired for free.

Google 360 repair policy or check their site for more info.

YOu are lucky, most have a red ring of death after that type of reading problem in my expereience.

Why are you guys 360's being sent in for repairs, if you're console is still under warranty just get it swapped out for a new one at the store you bought it.

mine died at 11:50am September 10 2008

i will never forget sept 10 and 11

sending mine out tomorrow for repair

Tiger Woods 2008 gave me Red Ring of Death!!!!!

i had a launch console, so i believe i have been lucky to last this far

now i go buy rugby08 on ps2 to kill the time

Ouch dude. Is it still under warranty? Ive got a launch console aswell, but I only got one year warranty. Im wondering how much it will cost to fix when i inevitably get the red ring of death.

i have to Radman this time of nothing is killing me, and its RWC on the TELE.

i pulled out Rugby 06 last night....and couldnt help but think what Rugby08 is like...i dont care its $65.00...i had to find my ps2 under 1 inch of dust

Ceejay - M$ extended warranty to 3 yrs so when it break u send it to them, and they fix it free of charge, send back

The problem is soo mainstream, the process to fix this is 1,2,3 - really easy....

Tiger Woods 2008 - is a brilliant game, but brough my console into submission.........

DONT PLAY TIGER WOODS ON X360 UNTIL THE PATCH IS OUT

Tiger is the host of sydnrome RROD

i found this also today, and i pray for this man to backup his profile.....its exactly what happened to me

Okay, so my xbox has started acting up. All was fine until last night when I went to play tiger woods and after loading a level, it would freeze a few seconds into it and I would hear a loud beep just as it froze. After consulting the forums I discovered that alot of people were experienceing freezing with tiger woods. To my dismay I decided to wait on playing more tiger until EA released the patch.

Today when I went to load my blue dragon save game I got the same thing, a frozen screen and loud beep. This led me to 2 possilbe conlusions, either my console was dying or it may be a hard drive problem, mainly due to the fact that last week none of my games would load, so I took the hard drive out, blew on the connector to clear any dust or debris and it worked fine after that.

So any thoughts people, is my console on the way out, if im liucking only my hard drive? My harddrive is from my launch console and the xbox is only about 6 months old (my second new console).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I was playing Call of Duty 2 last night after my troubles with Tiger Woods and it all worked fine.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :ranting: :rahh: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :%#%#: :angry: :cryy:

Okay, so my xbox has started acting up. All was fine until last night when I went to play tiger woods and after loading a level, it would freeze a few seconds into it and I would hear a loud beep just as it froze. After consulting the forums I discovered that alot of people were experienceing freezing with tiger woods. To my dismay I decided to wait on playing more tiger until EA released the patch.[/b]
I got the same problem, but the new game I was playing was Tenchu Z (which then extended to Enchanted Arms - the game I was playing before Tenchu with no problems - and eventually the dashboard itself). This, along with information i've pieced together, suggests to me that no game is more responsible for causing RROD than any other, just that loading up any new game for that system seems to make it more susceptible. Or in the very least makes it more noticeable.

If nothing else, it at least seems to prove to me that the freeze/strange noise error combo seems to be the first symptom of RROD. Microsoft may agree with me considering I have yet to be charged for my repair. Here's hoping it stays that way.

Latest posts