• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations podcast 1 discussion thread

God no..thats like some demented version of some Sports related soap opera!

Bisexual Sportstar meets Forumite?

Gives me an idea...

Btw, you three should make a podcast more often. It's like the odd couple with a third party.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 4 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
it was and also Chabal is starting, thankfully for Ireland cause he's one of the few players not on form, went absent again in the match at Thomond Park.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Feb 4 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Chabal is starting against Ireland, and if either of his performances against Munster this season are anything to go by I'm not too worried.

We will find out if Mallett is an idiot on Saturday! Bergamasco is a fantastic athlete and If you were going to pick any international back row to play scrum half he would probably be the choice.

Well done on the podcast lads.

Unanimous prediction of Ireland to kill France! I fecking hope so![/b]
Crap! F'n internet! Can I not rely on it any more for current information? Well, my bad at the no-Chabal call.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 4 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well i enjoyed that anyways. personally i dont think wales will beat scotland as easily as everyone seems to think. oh and i have the feeling England may perform a bit better than some are expecting.
oh and O'Rothlain Cian Healy is pronounced Keen as far as I am aware. the guy used to run up dalkey head with a fridge tied to his back lol[/b]
Cheers...I've heard it different ways on the commentary before. I'm excited about most of the newbies Kidney has picked for Ireland. Now, whether or not we get to see them fire off, who knows? I had like pages of Notes on Ireland, and didn't get to most of it. We'll get the format a bit more downpacked as we trudge along.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 4 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am saddened that nobody has suggested a replacement for Danny Cipriani's current girlfriend :([/b]
Uhm, well, after my suggestion of the Queen of England herself, I don't think anyone else can come up with a better suggestion?
OOOOOOooooh, he could become Paris Hilton's New British Best Friend!!!!!
Danny_Cipriani_Jonny_Wilkin.jpg
paris-hilton-picture-1.jpg

O'Roth, why were you constantly going from (close to) defingly loud to barely audible in that podcast lol? Other than that, it was great, I enjoyed it immensely, even if it was a bit all over the place, with people butting in, then silence for a bit then more talking over each other lol.

Pres and O'Rothlain, you sound completely different to what I had envisaged in my head. Webby, you sound as I expected.

Also, what hapened to Cymro, I was expecting a bit of class and knowlage from a propper (Welsh) rugby fan to have an input, but was let down :(.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 5 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
O'Roth, why were you constantly going from (close to) defingly loud to barely audible in that podcast lol? Other than that, it was great, I enjoyed it immensely, even if it was a bit all over the place, with people butting in, then silence for a bit then more talking over each other lol.

Pres and O'Rothlain, you sound completely different to what I had envisaged in my head. Webby, you sound as I expected.

Also, what hapened to Cymro, I was expecting a bit of class and knowlage from a propper (Welsh) rugby fan to have an input, but was let down :( .[/b]

I hold my hand up! I had to train the uni rugby side that night and when I came back the internet was not working at my uni halls! Sad times! Back for the next one!

Agreed with dull - I didn't think O'Roth would have an American accent. :eek: (Despite him living in America.... I was expecting a deep Irish accent. >_>)

Prestwick's voice is as gorgeous as I imagined it would be.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 5 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pres and O'Rothlain, you sound completely different to what I had envisaged in my head. Webby, you sound as I expected.[/b]

:lol:

I was indeed not on it. I do hope to stun you all with my radio presence in future editions though, now that I'm not quite so snowed in.

It is interesting that people should depict me as a northerner with only crude knowledge of Union though. ;)

Doh, I meant St Helens, don't know why Saints fan popped into my head lol. Appology's if I offended anyone in any way.

I'm not really sure what I expected from O'Roth, I did expect an American accent, but at the same time............... I don't know, it just didn't quite fit lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 5 2009, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Agreed with dull - I didn't think O'Roth would have an American accent. :eek: (Despite him living in America.... I was expecting a deep Irish accent. >_>)

Prestwick's voice is as gorgeous as I imagined it would be.[/b]
I guess you didn't hear our podcasts last year...ha ha ha.
Yes, born and raised in America. That's why I'm the Official Plastic Paddy of this forum. Even my wife, born in Belfast and raised in Europe has an American Accent (no one can really explain it).

I've finally listened to the podcast and I. Sound. AWFUL!

For the people talking over each other, that tends to happen when you have a conference call. When you have people in the same place together, it makes podcasts easier as everyone can see everyone and thus theres less talking over each other...

...that said, SORRY FOR BUTTING IN ALL THE TIME!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it to be honest. Kind of cool to hear a fellow American who knew his stuff.

PS, I'm loving the amount of Metal Gear Solid references I see on this forum.

Latest posts