• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A better idea

M

Mr. Laxative

Well actually it is more of a vision...

I want to see this change from just a forum. I want to see a home-page where we have links to respected rugby and gaming sites, a news section for rugby, other sports and gaming. I want to see a locks' review column thing and maybe some news from Trev. If possible I would like to see a section where a rugby personality can do a write up off a match just played and invite those crazy people from Derwent Howard to give there opinions. We need to invite EA Players as well. Then we can have a link to a forum section of our site where we discuss the same sort of things as now, but it should be more organised and we can discuss stuff from the home-page, etc.

AND THERE MUST BE A SEVENS SECTION!

Please post here to give your ideas to add to this and give me some feedback.

Originally posted by Jacko@Jan 12 2006, 08:31 PM
I want to see a home-page where we have links to respected rugby and gaming sites, a news section for rugby, other sports and gaming. I want to see a locks' review column thing and maybe some news from Trev.
So do I!

Did I miss anything???

Oh wait, we need a bit with rugby rules and terms and another with history. I'd be happy to do some of that with some help, though.

something like this? but for rugby?

and have like a massive link for the forum, and then smaller ones for current squads, fixtures/results etc?

It's just a matter of building the forum up bit by bit. We don't have nearly enough regular posters for that to be possible, but over time we really can make that happen.

We need more members contributing to IMO for a start. I would, but I'm awfully busy in the business of unemployment at the moment. But seriously, I would. I may get round to it...Hey wai-STOP STALLING ME!!
...Anyway, we also need more members post articles etc. from pretty much anywhere about rugby. It could be an important event in a local club or something. Just anything of general interest... These articles may flood up the forums a little bit, so how about more subforums? Eg. Southern Hemisphere> Super 14....Currie Cup....NPC> Club level/General. Maybe.

Just throwing ideas about...Kickin back wit sum freestylin yo....Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm too white...

you write this 5 lines of crap and you say u think more than me?...

humourous!!!..absolutely humourous!!...so humourous ima gonna smoke some ganja to calm down

really if i stopped thinking...id still be a better thinker than you..dont you think?...pun intended!!! x 10 and 12

Latest posts