• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A decent rugby game please!?

Ruckyou

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Auckland
i am a huge fan of rugby games ever since johan lomu rugby came out on the original playstation. i enjoyed the EA sport versions from 1999 - 2008. and the only reason i purchased a playstation 3 was to play RWC and RC. i spent $200 of my hard earned money to buy both games, when i first played RC it was great the graphics were awsome, i thoroughly enjoyed running over majority of the backline followed by a no look sonnybill offload. i got bored of that game within that same week, very unrealistic hate it when the score goes up in 5's. RWC2011 looks like they just tweeked a few things from 2008, looks very arcade like with the rucking meter and graphics were well below par, that said it is alot more realistic than RC i enjoy the fact that penalties are given in the ruck , the set moves and long balls are really sweet when they come off and it is quite challenging.

I think developers need to have a look at games like NBA2K and Fifa and the my player mode where you can play as 1 person in a team, i would definitely buy that game. also if your going to make a rugby game please make sure it has all the licensing needed to name proper players, its not fair on fans.

Latest posts