A decent rugby game please!?

Discussion in 'Rugby World Cup 2011 Game' started by Ruckyou, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ruckyou

Ruckyou Academy Player

Country Flag:

New Zealand

Club or Nation:

Auckland

i am a huge fan of rugby games ever since johan lomu rugby came out on the original playstation. i enjoyed the EA sport versions from 1999 - 2008. and the only reason i purchased a playstation 3 was to play RWC and RC. i spent $200 of my hard earned money to buy both games, when i first played RC it was great the graphics were awsome, i thoroughly enjoyed running over majority of the backline followed by a no look sonnybill offload. i got bored of that game within that same week, very unrealistic hate it when the score goes up in 5's. RWC2011 looks like they just tweeked a few things from 2008, looks very arcade like with the rucking meter and graphics were well below par, that said it is alot more realistic than RC i enjoy the fact that penalties are given in the ruck , the set moves and long balls are really sweet when they come off and it is quite challenging.

I think developers need to have a look at games like NBA2K and Fifa and the my player mode where you can play as 1 person in a team, i would definitely buy that game. also if your going to make a rugby game please make sure it has all the licensing needed to name proper players, its not fair on fans.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!