• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A few little kinks

jack6161

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Gloucester
After playing extensively trying to beat Ireland as Russia it was 6-0 to me at 80:00 minutes. For some reason the Irish player started slowly running backwards then once I talked him he just lay on the floor, no ruck was formed, and the game froze. Only the crowd was cheering and one of my players was bobbing up and down as he tried to ruck the ball but I was forced to quit. It wasn't frozen as I could still load the start menu etc.

Also fix the issue that it is almost impossible to win your own ball back at the ruck as a low rated team against a high team, it makes playing as them too difficult.

O and the AI kicking on hard difficulty is too good. Its pinpoint accuracy and no one in the universe is that good at kicking.

Also sometimes after an up and under when the opposition catch their own ball and run with it there is a bug where you cannot change player so they are free to run to the line and score.

And not to mention the amount of penalties given to the opposition that happen to be exactly on the 50m line directly in the centre of it. Quite strange how I can get about 50 penalties in the same place..

Next time you make a rugby game that is almost exactly the same as 08, fix the bugs before you release the game. And you may say you cant tell they are there, but there should not be this many bugs. It is ridiculous and only reduces your sales and public's opinion on the game. Certainly mine at least.​

Last edited:
I have noticed, especiialy online, that if you lose the ball, it will take you ages to get it back, as you can't seem to win it at the ruck, and you end up having 6 or 7 phases against you, and then you get it, and have to hoof it back!

Latest posts