• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A few questions

lynx54321

Academy Player
Country Flag
Georgia
Club or Nation
Georgia
Hi lads been watching the RWC then seen this game so have a few questions I'm hoping can be answered.

I follow Georgia so I want to know if I can play as them in the game. Do they have the real players? Is the European Nations Cup in the game? Can I organise friendlies and such?

I follow Georgia so I want to know if I can play as them in the game.

Yes.

Do they have the real players?

Some of them. Any Georgians playing in Pro 12, AVIVA Premiership, Top 14 or Pro D2 are licensed. Georgians playing in other in-game leagues are regens. There is no Georgian domestic league in RUTM so there's no players from that league full-stop.

Is the European Nations Cup in the game?

No.

Can I organise friendlies and such?

For Georgia? Nope. You can only play as them when a RWC comes around.

Last edited:
So basically were I to play as them I'd have half a squad of real players and the world cup every four years with nothing in between?

That's a shame I will probably give this a miss.

So basically were I to play as them I'd have half a squad of real players and the world cup every four years with nothing in between?

Well, the World Cup is actually every two years in RUTM. But aside from that, what you've said is basically accurate.

You can manage a nation runs concurrently whilst managing a club.
Just in case you were thinking you would have to wait "four years" between competitions, without any other playing options.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

You can manage a nation runs concurrently whilst managing a club. Just in case you were thinking you would have to wait "four years" between competitions, without any other playing options.

You're only offered a job for international teams, that is those outside of the 6 Nations and Rugby Championship, shortly before the RWC. There's nothing to really "concurrently" manage in terms of Georgia.

Last edited:

Latest posts