• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Great Movie

M

Mr. Laxative

Guys,

I am currently in the process of making an EXTREMELY low budget film. It will be fairly unscripted and very much an improvisation. The plan is for it to be one hour in length and for it to be one to laugh at. Basically, there will be a number of skits with a lose storyline to tie it together. In a sense like Scary Movie, but there will be very few - hopefully no parodies.

One scene has been decided on though... Basically it involves me walking through a McDonald's drive through as if I was in a car. I will use a funny accent, and exagerrated hand movements - particularly in this scene - as props are extremely limited.

Keeping in mind my budget, and unscriptidness of this production please give your ideas.

Expect more news in the coming months...

One scene has been decided on though... Basically it involves me walking through a McDonald's drive through as if I was in a car. I will use a funny accent, and exagerrated hand movements - particularly in this scene - as props are extremely limited.
[/b]

Ha f***ing Ha.

Aren't we original.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Ha f***ing Ha.

Aren't we original.
[/b][/quote]

Absolutely we are!! Of course this will only be a short scene in the movie, and thus there will be many more - funnier and original-er...... I'll tell you now though the people that work at my local Macca's are dumb-f***s, so it will be hilarious!

But please... suggestions?

If you look at the drive through area at a McD's they have a sign posted that says roughly "Picture Menus Available Upon Request." So in College I kept asking the lady for a "Picture Menus" pronouncing the word "Menus" like "Meenos" (sounding like the word Penis). I kept it going for like 15 minutes...she had to call her manager at home and wake him up. Quality.
logo.gif

Very funny!!

Will be filming the Macca's thing soon and you'll love how I place it in the movie!!

Hell, it's hell being Jack!!

It'll be fairly original - I'm calling it "Groundhog Day" !!!

you said its meant to be funny, something to laugh at. where i said it was going to make me "emo" like depressed hating the world etc etc.

you arnt making any sence

Well, good point. It will be funny - definately. My aim is not to make you go emo on yourself through the making of the movie (nor is it through possible viewing), you however said this:

sometimes he makes me want to go emo on myself
[/b]

This I assume means that sometimes I make you go emo, therefore not necessarilly through the movie. My overall aim is to make you go emo, but I do not plan to do this through the making of the movie.

I hope your as confused as I am! :wacko:

Also lets get back on topic. Suggestions?? Any light scripting?

Remember low budget, and I live in Canberra! I'm not travelling interstate to film.

Yours Sincerely,

Jacko Lattimorx B)

Why don't you go up to the ordering speaker and when they ask you what you are doing, what you want and whether or not you'll get the hell out of their drive-thru (as they inevitably will), tell them that you are brain-damaged and you think your a car.

Then cap it all off by ******** your pants, pulling down your trousers and flinging the contents helicopter-style, holding on via your trouser legs, all the while screaming "The **** has hit the fan, baby" over and over.

I dare you.

Well, I do have an appropriate name now... problem is I don't want to be sued, nor do I want to be jailed for (in)decent exposure and possibly assault - I'm only 14 after all.

Anyway moving off the Macca's idea... anything else?

Personally I'd delete this image. If Macca's were to see it they'd sue our arse off; we can't actually show this image without a licence.

Complete ****, I know.

Latest posts