• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A question for Edinburgh_Gunner....

Sorry, I don't give out my templates. Sounds kind of pissy and whiney I know but for too long has my stuff been copied pretty much. I used the EA original as a guide and made some changes, it's what I did to learn and it's what other people should do instead of expecting people like me to do the hard work. Make a request and I'll try to do it.

Sorry, I don't give out my templates. Sounds kind of pissy and whiney I know but for too long has my stuff been copied pretty much. I used the EA original as a guide and made some changes, it's what I did to learn and it's what other people should do instead of expecting people like me to do the hard work. Make a request and I'll try to do it. [/b]
No love aye lol. What ccc template are you on about is that the Canterbury one? all I do is just google everthing and than just make my own little adjustments to what I find.

It's the one used by Scotland, Ireland, SA etc.

It's pretty annoying for those of us who pretty much make a kit from scratch to have someone come along and just trace the template. By all means, use it as a reference to make your own template. Think about variation too, if we all use the same templates all the kits'll look the same. I like the fact mine look different to crsttt', or Uli's. I'm happy to help people make kits, but I just don't want people to just take my template, change the colours and logos and put it up for download. I already got fairy annoyed with the guys doing the MUP cause they just presumed they could use the stuff to begin with. It's fine now, they have my full permission to do so. I'm happy to help people, they can add me on msn to help and ask me questions. But to expect other people to do the work for them is really just quite lazy. I'm not the only kitmaker who doesn't like this. I don't want to appear to be an arrogant knob but it's just getting annoying really.

Yeah, tried to find photos the other day but i can only see, what I presume, is the old one. You got some pics?

I found this photos...can you do something?
72508611.jpg

72508746.jpg

610x.jpg

72508745.jpg

72508629.jpg

72508834.jpg

90px-Morocco.gif

I'll give it a stab, but it's not made by canterbury so I can't see why you wanted the canterbury template in the first place?

i wanted the CCC template because i wanted make the portugal kit
so can you make morocco kits?

@ Dady11 - email me and i will give you the kits, they just need the numbers done, which i'm sure you can do.

@ Edinburgh_Gunner - I'm sorry if i upset you, but i make sure any kit i make that has any part of your original design is credited to you. I did email and PM you, but i don't get a reply.

The kits should look similar and have continuity. As you say, all i do is change the colours and alter it. If i made my own CCC design, it wouldn't be any better or any different than yours would it? I don't wait for you to make stuff so i can steal it.

It just helps us get through this mound of kits we have to do if this game is worth updating. Seems like most teams have CCC now anyway, and as you can't do them all, so i decided to do some myself.

That is the only reason.

ok..but if you want you can send me now the kits....i ll try to finshed it...
:cheers:

Fa'Atu, I'm not bothered now that your using it seeing as the credits put there. I probably missed that PM to be honest, I don't pay a huge amount of attention to them when i sign on.

Latest posts