• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A question

Z

zifajee

Hi ,I am new member here and just got interest in Rugby and looking forward to get this game in pc.Anybody can tell me that Rugby 2005 ships in 2 cds or 1 and how much space it takes if we install it fully?

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Apr 3 2005, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Apr 3 2005, 07:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-thecripplernz
@Apr 3 2005, 07:29 PM
get an xbox
The Xbox version sucks major ass compared to the PC. [/b]
This is true... I have both (1 bootleg one official) and the XBOX's graphics don't even get within reach of how good it can look on PC!

haha!!

<
<

that's good.....

but your two days late...

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Apr 3 2005, 10:35 PM
The console's gameplay doesn't come close either IMO.
gameplay is the same... it's just the graphics

i beg to differ. I found the console version sluggish as compared to the very crisp PC version.

Considering I prefer console games, thats a hefty comment.

i've got pc and x box versions, pc is much better graphically and quite noticeably better gameplay wise.

To be honest, I hardly bother with the x box version now, just play pc. Will probably trade in my x box version already.

On the other hand, the control set up is a bit better on x box but you can cre-onfigure your pc controls to compensate for that. Also don;t have to worry about lock up's/glitches/crashes on x box(yes, I've had a few playing it on pc).

I am currently waiting for my PC version

f***ing game never came out here on PC in NA so I am forced to bootleg it rather than buy. if it comes oiut I will buy it just to support the franchise.

Latest posts