• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Question

M

murphy8

You know how like for example the Scottish teams aren't obviously licensed or whatever and the names are wrong. Does that apply to the actual Scottish international team? I mean if you pick them for any of the competitions - world cup, 6 nations etc, will the names still be wrong?

the scotland international team are liscenced.

the scottish (irish, italian, french & welsh) clubs are not.

the squad of thirty scottish players playing in the international teams are 'official' and spelled correctly etc.
on top of this any scottish players playing in the premiership are also 'official'.

in the case of players playing in both the international and scottish club teams, i believe there are duplicate
unoffical players in the clubs. (obviously these can be replaced by the correct players but its a hassle).

it seems many of the duplicate players actually have quite diferrent stats to their lisceneced counterpart.

they must have gotten grief about the rosters last time to have changed them all.

the squad of thirty scottish players playing in the international teams are 'official' and spelled correctly etc.
on top of this any scottish players playing in the premiership are also 'official'.

in the case of players playing in both the international and scottish club teams, i believe there are duplicate
unoffical players in the clubs. (obviously these can be replaced by the correct players but its a hassle).

it seems many of the duplicate players actually have quite diferrent stats to their lisceneced counterpart.

they must have gotten grief about the rosters last time to have changed them all.
[/b]

so when i say go to pick my sqaud, then all of the players to choose from will have the correct names yeh?

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

so when i say go to pick my sqaud, then all of the players to choose from will have the correct names yeh?
[/b][/quote]

no. just the ones in the scotland squad already and scottish players from liscenced teams.

Latest posts