• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A selling forum

J

-JJ-

Right, this idea gets stupider and stupider the more I think about it but hey.

The idea: Set up a selling forum. For rugby items only. Unless there is something else totally awesome (I saw anti-masturbating gum on TradeMe) yesterday. "Donate" 2 quid to the forum to be able to post in there, everyone can read it.

K. I'm in a stupid/creative mood. I'm sorry. Today at work I made a man out of a Pepsi cup, four straws, a cup holder a spoon, and a vivid. Oh, and I used an orange burger wrap as the hair. It was ginga. Yeah, it was a little quiet. Final shift on Monday, so I'll take pics and what not for your amusement.

Item: 10 packs of Handz Off Anti-Masturbatory chewing gum. This gum provides instant relief for up to six hours.

Each packet of Canadian designer gum contains eight pieces of peppermint gum so you receive 80 pieces altogether.

This item is from BlueQ who employ a staff of disabled and non-disabled individuals working together to assemble their products.

In Our Other Listings: We have a wide range of these luxury products from BlueQ. Designed to bring out the best in you. TradeMe search engine keyword "BlueQ".

17895267.jpg
[/b]

Not quite a selling item but never-the-less here goes.

For sometime now I have been trying to find a copy of the France v New Zealand Test Match in 2004. None of my friends copied the game and I cannot find any where that sells it. Even Sky TV in New Zealand aren't able, or willing, to sell me a copy.

If anyone here has a copy of the game and is willing to lend, or sell, it to me or knows of where I can get this it would be much appreciated. PM me and we can negotiate something.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 18 2006, 03:11 PM
How can gum stop you from batting?
You chew it, stick it all over your lash and then everyone will know if youve been pumping the yogurt rifle cos everything you pick up, you wont be able to put down again. :D

You chew it, stick it all over your lash and then everyone will know if youve been pumping the yogurt rifle cos everything you pick up, you wont be able to put down again. biggrin.gif[/b]
Ewww...

That was the most evil thing I have ever heard!

Ummmm...*thinks*

Latest posts