• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AAC V BOD Twitter fight!

The sooner the better I can't wait to get out of this keck hole, trust me.
My English family need visas though, the test may have rugby questions and lets face it, they haven't had any answers since 2003.

The sooner the better I can't wait to get out of this keck hole, trust me.
My English family need visas though, the test may have rugby questions and lets face it, they haven't had any answers since 2003.

BOOM #topbantz

Oh I'll kiss this over crowded dirty city with polluted air goodbye, but I'll still be on the forum and not half as grumpy as you lot. ;-)

Yeah that would be right, you're the type that would be scared to run into me, an Internet hard man, all mouth and no trousers, spending your evenings trolling on forums and playing with your joystick, you are a gutless wonder.

Yeah that would be right, you're the type that would be scared to run into me, an Internet hard man, all mouth and no trousers, spending your evenings trolling on forums and playing with your joystick, you are a gutless wonder.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Can we just have a single (maybe specific) thread where Jones Boy can insult everyone and they can respond......if they have to?

Too many threads are winding up like this one.......

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever†comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Navy seals! Mincing septic tank, you should have joined a real army!

Can we just have a single (maybe specific) thread where Jones Boy can insult everyone and they can respond......if they have to?

Too many threads are winding up like this one.......

Quite. It is a bit ridiculous to come in and find all the threads covered in ongoing squabbling and I'd heartily suggest a few people use the Ignore list.

Generally the moderating stance on here is to let people sort it out themselves. But if this one doesn't go away soon, I'll just ban a few people for a week or two. It's getting on my ***s and no one can claim they thought derailing numerous threads with personal insults was fine under the rules.

Latest posts