• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Accommodation World Cup 2011

genie

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Hi there I looked at listing my house/sleepout on the accommodation sites but found they wanted big registration fees which will no doubt be reflected in the asking price so thought I may try on here Place Wellington New Zealand.
I have a sleepout with its own bathroom/shower. It has a queen size new bed (this year). It has Sky Tv with movies and sports channels. Will come with breakfast facilities. We also have a sauna, BBQ and carport for any guests. Evening meal and wine can also be arranged.
Location is the best part. I am a couple of minutes from the train that goes to the Westpac stadium entrance *(10 mins) and have a good pub (1 min) and Thai and Chinese restaurants (2 mins) nearby as well as shops and other food outlets/taleaways .
I have other visitors from Aussie (friends) staying in the house - but they don't get their own bathroom)
Well suggest a good price that you are happy with and the dates. Up to you guys
Jenny:rolleyes: or contact me at [email protected]

Also adding for those who are doing the South Island I can offer a week in a lovely lakeside appartment in Queenstown - sleep four and everything supplied including bikes for going around the lake .
Refer Mondad Club Pacific Queenstown for Pictures It's a timeshare and I have a spare week which I have already paid for Again make an offer that's reasonable to both of us
You will get a conformation letter from Monad (large international timeshare organisation) as well as from me so this is a quality assured option
It is for a week but I am not asking huge dollars and it sleeps four people
You can choose the week you want and I book it in

Latest posts