• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adding New Teams to Rugby 08

F

Fa'atau82

Hi guys.

I've managed to activate all the teams in the game, and have found out some little tips so i thought i i'd share.

When i activated all the teams using be29.xml, using Ross' tip, you can change all the teamnames by deleting the string id line, and using the =teamname part of the code. I hadn't previously been in the editor to assign players to these teams (the US collegs) but the game doesn't crash in squad management.

Also, they are fully functional if you put a team graphics code, they will load. They will load as the kits of another team you have used the code for, so you could make duplicate teams, which is handy for my own legends patch teams.

No the interesting thing for me was counting how many teams i had.

You can have 30 in International, Super 14 and European, but i had over 35 in representative, and i could have maybe added more.

I'm thinking that if that team section is unlimited, we can add as many teams as we like. Just make new coding in be29.xml..

However, and i'm sure it's not a game problem at all.. there is a problem when coming to woossah's editor. Once you get to Cal Poly (Colleges) any team after that crashes the editor and cannot be assigned a squad, though it has default players in squad management.

So, i'm trying to figure out how to get players in those teams that won't access. The game has no probs, it's just the

Also, the same problem with the nationalities. I assume that by adding flags to the fsh file, we can make new nationalities, i see no reason why we can't, but in the editor, i notice that two of the nationality slots are blanked out. I don't know what part of woosaah's editor to amend to fix that, rather like you can fix the teamnames in the text.csv.

So, i'm going to add Chile, Tunisia, Germany, Hong Kong or Korea and Brazil to the game. I can fit them in, no problem if i can get the filenames.

So, if anyone has managed to get the editor to load a squad for all teams, then i can add even more.

Hope this has helped!

Any ideas post them here!

If i cant add nationalities, i can change one of the other ones, like Namibia to World so it covers all other nationalities.

Hey fa'atau... i would like to be able to include an emerging springboks team,england saxons , etc ... can you please assist me in this area and where i can download the necessary programs... i got woosah's editor... if it easier via e-mail my e-mail account is [email protected]... thanx man

Hey fa'atau... i would like to be able to include an emerging springboks team,england saxons , etc ... can you please assist me in this area and where i can download the necessary programs... i got woosah's editor... if it easier via e-mail my e-mail account is [email protected]... thanx man

I will be adding the Emerging Boks and England Saxons teams in the next update of my roster patch

Latest posts