• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adidas Boots

what exactly do the v1.06 look like, i keep hearing bout them... is it the red one wannenburg wore for the 21-20 triumph over ABs in the Tri Nations

what exactly do the v1.06 look like, i keep hearing bout them... is it the red one wannenburg wore for the 21-20 triumph over ABs in the Tri Nations
[/b]
PDS002010449.jpg

i dont mean to be rude but after all this hype i've heard bout that pair of cleats, i think they r absolutely butt ugly, shocking

i love the inside part by the inside of the boot with the puma on it that looks sharp, i like the white/black/red ones the best

just whatthe hell is the difference between the adidas predator absolute and absolion other than the shape of the tongue... looks the same but the abosolutes cos almost thrice the price of the absolions and which is the pait tt the ABs wear

just whatthe hell is the difference between the adidas predator absolute and absolion other than the shape of the tongue... looks the same but the abosolutes cos almost thrice the price of the absolions and which is the pait tt the ABs wear
[/b]
I doubt very much that the All Blacks would wear sub-par boots like the Absolions. The Absolions are to the Absolutes as the Mercurial Talarias are to the Mercurial Vapors, i.e. they're a poor man's version.

The structural quality of the Absolions is worse compared to the Absolutes. Furthermore, the SG version's studs are made of plastic rather than more durable metal. Finally, the Absolions are over 50g heavier than the Absolutes, which you would definitely feel holding you back if you're looking for that extra bit of pace.

The difference also is you dont have the changable SOles. If you look on the bottom of Absolutes they have changable soles one for Power and one for a lighter shoe for pace. The absolados and other remakes dont have this and are just a cheaper version.

That's bullcrap. AFAIK, only the F50s come with changeable insoles. However, you can buy the Absolutes in two different varieties, one of which is designed for power, as worn by Frank Lampard, and the other for "swerve", as worn by David Beckham.

actually each pair of soccer predators comes with two insoles automatically. it's the f50s that only come in certain packages. if you want a diff insole you gotta buy it, they just give you three diferent kinds of studs with the starter pack.

We've had the new ADIDAS 9-15 and Predators in stock in my shop for a while now and altho i think the 9-15's are a damn decent boot and they look quite nice, they just aren't as comfortable as the pred's.
Altho the £130 price tag we stick on the boot doens't make them quite so comfortable.

Either way i'm with DC on this: -

Nike Air Legends are the future.

We've had the new ADIDAS 9-15 and Predators in stock in my shop for a while now and altho i think the 9-15's are a damn decent boot and they look quite nice, they just aren't as comfortable as the pred's.
Altho the £130 price tag we stick on the boot doens't make them quite so comfortable.

Either way i'm with DC on this: -

Nike Air Legends are the future.
[/b]

EXACTLY, man the air legends are light, tough, and strong, i love the way the ball feels when it strikes the boot and they have incredible traction, im talking both SG and FG

I'm currently in possession of a pair of Vapors, but they're too narrow for my feet, so I think I'm gonna get a pair of Ronaldinho's new boots. They're supposed to be the successors to the Air Legends, so they should be pretty damn comfy. Hope I'm not about to waste £100

I work in footwear in Rebel sports and have been DM over the summer so I have been dealing with Adidas and a number of other shoe companies as this is the time when all the new stock is arriving and the boots your talking about will be out in Rebel soon. Im assuming your from New Zealand that is, but other footwear ONLY places will get their boot a bit before us however they will be more expensive. My advice though would be to wait untill all of the boots are out. There are a lot of GREAT boots coming out this season and you may change your mind. You may even go for the improved f50's.

Latest posts