• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adobe Photoshop CS3

G

gjohn85

Is Adobe Photoshop CS3 any good? I got CS2, so is CS3 worth acquiring yet, or should I stick to CS2 until the bugs in CS3 are ironed out?

I have Corel Paint Ship Pro 10. I wish I could master how to use it...I just don't have time. Its fun to play around with it every now and then.

got CS3 on school last week....
its ok... some nice extras, but no need to buy it if u allready have CS2...

but thats from a photografers side... maybe fraser will think that it IS worth buying :D

Thanks for the replies guys, I think i'll stick with CS2. I don't want to waste my all my virtual money yet. :p

I have Corel Paint Ship Pro 10. I wish I could master how to use it...I just don't have time. Its fun to play around with it every now and then. [/b]

The only thing Paint Shop Pro can be useful for is an ashtray.

I've used Photoshop CS2 before, quite a lot as well and it's pretty good. At my course, we're still waiting to get our hands on CS3 very soon. ;)

I think that there isn't a big difference between Photoshop CS/CS2/CS3. I still use CS and I'm not going to buy CS3

Is Adobe Photoshop CS3 any good? I got CS2, so is CS3 worth acquiring yet, or should I stick to CS2 until the bugs in CS3 are ironed out?
[/b]

I use Corel Paint SHop Pro Photo XI. Good for auto-correcting photo's from a digital camera.
I also use it for editing bitmaps at work. A nice set of features.

Latest posts