• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks EOYT Squad

Who you'd prefer... 3rd hooker and halfback

• Total voters
Looking at that squad I'm regretting that this side isn't going to London or Dublin
I don't get NZ's schedule. Why aren't they playing England and Ireland? have they not played enough dead rubbers?

France might cause a fright
It'll be just a post-Halloween fright then :confused:.

but Wales and Scotland don't have what it takes to score and defend against NZ respectively.
Neither does the current French team. And not with a 3 day turnaround btw both games.

bugger. we needed aumua for the finals on friday

i hope so. but u know winning formula and all that.
True, at least we still have one half of the bash bros in there :p
I just hope a good crowd shows up, the team have been awesome this year and deserve a good send off to the premiership.

True, at least we still have one half of the bash bros in there :p
I just hope a good crowd shows up, the team have been awesome this year and deserve a good send off to the premiership.
yeah . im surprised fidow didnt get the call up as well

very interesting, will we see someone who has heard the message and will take the opportunity to prove himself...or will he be sulking

ABs wont be taking anyone lightly. its when u think u got it in the bag is when most likely it'll bite in the azz.
no one thought Ireland had a chance in Chicago or the WBs in Brisbane.

To be fair I called the Brisbane game as a banana skin...

very interesting, will we see someone who has heard the message and will take the opportunity to prove himself...or will he be sulking
Based on his Wellington form, I'm going with the former...
Will be especially Juicy if he's up against Ioane... more likely to be one of the new boys though.

I've been looking at Aumua on Youtube and he looks like a bigger version of Laumape
He has some pace that kid, and he is not afraid to shrug tackles and keep going or lay the ball off, he looks like a real prospect, but the jump to test level is substantial from provincial rugby.
I hope he gets a decent run at some stage.

If he's half as impressive on this tour as he has been in provincial rugby and was in the U20 RWC then I can see him taking Taylor's shirt. I don't think it can be understated quite how impressive he is.

I've been looking at Aumua on Youtube and he looks like a bigger version of Laumape
He has some pace that kid, and he is not afraid to shrug tackles and keep going or lay the ball off, he looks like a real prospect, but the jump to test level is substantial from provincial rugby.
I hope he gets a decent run at some stage.
im just worried about aumua's tight5 work. coles started out as a seagull but is a real work horse in the dark arts now. he's also the most accurate lineout thrower (last saturday aside where he missed 2).
aumua brings a lot to the table, ball carrying and scrummaging. but its the clean outs ,rucks and maul work that he needs to work more at. mind you if he keeps get given the ball and made to run as much as possible i'll be happy with that as well.

Is the Tuesday game in Lyon against the French Barbarians? I've seen it advertised as France and France XV v NZ and it has me confused.

Looking at that squad I'm regretting that this side isn't going to London or Dublin, I think they'd be very even games with the home sides potentially being small favourites. France might cause a fright but Wales and Scotland don't have what it takes to score and defend against NZ respectively. Rough estimates of exact scorelines (All NZ wins) in the tests would be 29 - 24 vs France, 35 - 13 v Wales and 45 - 22 vs Scotland. The game against Scotland could have a few worldies with the back threes those sides will throw out.

I'm think a slightly higher margin vs France 12-15 and slightly lower vs Scotland 15-18.

Latest posts