• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks Lineups

brentomaton

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Very excited to join this forum! Please forgive my ignorance, as I have only recently gotten into Rugby with my fiancee, but I have seen a few Maori All Blacks games with what seems to be an "A" team and a "B" team playing in each game. Or at the very least two very different lineups. Why is this?

Very excited to join this forum! Please forgive my ignorance, as I have only recently gotten into Rugby with my fiancee, but I have seen a few Maori All Blacks games with what seems to be an "A" team and a "B" team playing in each game. Or at the very least two very different lineups. Why is this?

Welcome to the forum!

I would say it's basically either due to a availability or just making sure everyone gets a crack

A number of the Maori All Blacks stars were called into the All Black team to play against ITaly so were unavailable for that Munster game....namely Reiko Iaone, Elliot Dixon, Damien McKenzie, and Tawera Kerr Barlow...

Maori ABs currently playing Harlequins live
http://livetv.sx/eng/eventinfo/4680...r_youtube|3h1fUkji_GE|468096|525130|475|33|en

Latest posts