• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All the trophies

S

Steve-o

I'm trying to get all the trophies for every difficulty level and i would like to know what all the trophies are and how do you get them? I'm pretty sure that i'm just missing 1, i've seen it on one of the loading screens but i don't know what it is. It's on the right, in front, it also seems to be a medal and it's the smallest trophy... Please help

LOL, i didn't even bother with training but thanks anyway. I've just got 'Easy Level' to do then i'll have all the trophies. You get special teams when you do that hey?

Apparently they were in there - as someone found them on the PC version but they (HB) didnt implement a way which you could unlock the Special teams.

From memory the teams were : S12 All Stars, European Cup All Stars, Southern Hemisphere All Stars and Northern Hemisphere All Stars

Originally posted by Ripper@Jul 12 2005, 10:48 PM
Apparently they were in there - as someone found them on the PC version but they (HB) didnt implement a way which you could unlock the Special teams.

From memory the teams were : S12 All Stars, European Cup All Stars, Southern Hemisphere All Stars and Northern Hemisphere All Stars
I won all the trophies (on hard only) ages ago....should have unlocked something...didn't.

why?

cos EA suck nuts.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Jul 13 2005, 02:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Jul 13 2005, 02:05 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Jul 12 2005, 10:48 PM

I won all the trophies (on hard only) ages ago....should have unlocked something...didn't.

why?

cos EA suck nuts. [/b]
yeah Ea sports sucks,but for the first time in my life i said this game is great...im talkin bout rugby 2005

Latest posts