• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

'Allo 'Allo

I also watched that today, however now on UK Gold is Porridge... Now, that is hilarious.

UKTV is awesome. Watch The Young Ones, Fawlty Towers, The Two Ronnies, Benny Hill all the time. Allo Allo is great too, thank god we get to see regular British humor down here, f***ing love it.

I think they're still airing re-runs of Allo Allo, over and over and over and over again XD

Can't say I mind too much either, a friend of mine is the man of a thousand voices, and he randomly drops in quotes. Mostly going 'you stupid woman'.
Or 'I was ******* by the door, when I heard a loud bong'. Love that police officer :p I'm not sure if they started selling the DVDs here, I know they had a 'Best Episodes' one, but I'd rather have the entire series of it.

I saw an episode of porridge a few weeks back, had never heard of it, but according to my friend's British boyfriend, it's classic. Learned the new meaning of porridge, and that you can stick up your index and middle finger, and that it means the same as just sticking up the middle one.
Highly educational XD

UKTV is awesome. Watch The Young Ones, Fawlty Towers, The Two Ronnies, Benny Hill all the time. Allo Allo is great too, thank god we get to see regular British humor down here, f***ing love it.
[/b]

For about a year i would watch allo allo evry night on UKTV. Good classic British humour

UKTV rules. At Christmas time they have marathons of several shows. Excellente.

'allo 'allo is probs the best christmas tv about

or the best tv about anyway really

'TLER!

No, it's on most weeks to be honest, but because there are hardly any good shows anymore, what you find is loads of old classics are on a lot over Christmas. And I mean a LOT.

What are the other classics?

They're constantly showing English Series on the Dutch network, and luckily my father loves watching those, so I get to see some of them a bit too :)

I think the Flemish broadcasting network overdid it with 'keeping up appearances' though, they must have shown every episode at least five times!

Latest posts