• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Almost Done With Geogia!!!

R

robinweide

hi all
almost ready to brong out my first kit.
where can i lend some free space for downloading?
cheers

thanks! Allways good to hear :D

If u have requests, share them ;)

just take a england minikit and drop the shirt, with de warp option in photoshop, in the right place ;)

ps, how do i get rep points?

Hi ya m8,

No probs, i`m trying to a Poland kit, as my brother lives over there. I`ll send you a rep point ;)
can you can do any rugby League kits ;)

Hiya mate, I was impressed with your kit for Georgia, nice to see some attention being given to the "minnow" nations and bringing em up to date.
Since you're taking requests I was hoping you might be interested in updating the Super14 kits to 2007 designs. I posted pics of the respective NZ jerseys in this thread:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...5279&st=520

its in post number 537. I made a request for them to csrtt, but he seems pretty swamped by requests not to mention his computer has conked out on him.
Looking forward to seeing what other kits you'll come out with. Cheers.

umm.. lets see...
i dont like adidas to much. Maybe in 2 week, when im a little less busy :D
for now, I stick with kit that are a must, because they look like ******.
Like russia :p

Hiya mate, I was impressed with your kit for Georgia, nice to see some attention being given to the "minnow" nations and bringing em up to date.
Since you're taking requests I was hoping you might be interested in updating the Super14 kits to 2007 designs. I posted pics of the respective NZ jerseys in this thread:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...5279&st=520

its in post number 537. I made a request for them to csrtt, but he seems pretty swamped by requests not to mention his computer has conked out on him.
Looking forward to seeing what other kits you'll come out with. Cheers.
[/b]

Im in the middel of a big mod for the super 14.
tomorrow I will post some screens in my other topic ;)

Latest posts