American & Canadian Region - General Discussion Thread

TRF C A Iversen

Rugby Gaming Nut
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Highlanders
Please feel free to add your name in this thread if you have interest in these upcoming competitions and this will be the thread for general discussion as the competition progresses. :)

What do we want to know?

1. That if your interested in playing in the leagues, that you'll be fine with committing to playing the competition through to it's conclusion whatever the result may be for yourself personally as a player.

2. That you understand that it's important that these games are to be played in good spirits and that any negativity towards other players will be deleted from these threads.

3. That you understand that not everyone can have a "dead-on equally rated team" in such competitions as these and that in the end there are bound to be games where one side will perhaps have a slight advantage in some ways. That's just the way of things.

So, give us your input. How'd you like your competition? Full round robin, then finals? Pools then finals?

Let's hear from you. There's a week to go. :)

Will try to play aswell, (ps3) . Have not been able to find opponent online though(also fairly new at online gaming). Lionmaul pS3 online name. In Florida/U.S
Cheers and Salud
Argentina preferred team.

I would like to join! I play the game from here in Florida of the USA all the time with my medium skill levels. I understand the deal with opposing teams having possible advantages, and would stick in the thing until conclusion even if I lose all of them. (I'm a US rugby fan how used to rugby winning could one be? heh) I would play either round robin or pool structured competitions. Guess I'd vote for the pools since it works so well in the actual game. But am still down either way. I play on ps3 with the username 'ryan91676' by the way.

Latest posts