• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Americas Army

C

csrtt815

Do anybody on this forum play Americas Army or Call Of Duty II besides Rugga games, Americas Army is an online game where there are lots of different maps to play! it maybe a pointless post but thought i would ask anyway!!!

They are all equally good games and have good points and bad points? as do most games!

I had the disc given to me (I think I got it from a mag) but I only managed to play a hand full of games, cos I had problems getting it play online. It did seem a good game, I think I'll have to give it another go.
----------------------
csrtt815, do you need to download any new maps, patches or anything? That's one thing I hate it when you spend hours downloading new maps, updates all the time.

I always find it funny how America's Army was supposed to be a form of new age propaganda.

"If you enjoy shooting people in games, come and do it for real!"

:cheers:

Originally posted by gjohn85@Mar 27 2006, 07:53 PM
I had the disc given to me (I think I got it from a mag) but I only managed to play a hand full of games, cos I had problems getting it play online. It did seem a good game, I think I'll have to give it another go.
----------------------
csrtt815, do you need to download any new maps, patches or anything? That's one thing I hate it when you spend hours downloading new maps, updates all the time.
I got the newest version AA:SF 2.6 needed it cos i run my own sniper server!
Nice new maps but as you said its a pain keeping up with the updates :(

i play call of duty 2

we could setup a server for the turfers...cos i think we have a handful of players here.

maybe even a tournament?...with a reward?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 28 2006, 08:28 AM
I always find it funny how America's Army was supposed to be a form of new age propaganda.

"If you enjoy shooting people in games, come and do it for real!"

:cheers:
haha yea i love that to

i remember it and in socom us navy seals is to, in the manual they have stuff that says if you want to join the army after these real life like experiences call this number and they have it listed

I could never figure out how to graduate from Airborne school. I always broke my leg on the jump.