• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Amlin Challenge Cup 2013/14 Round 4

Why not stick Courtney Lawes on the wing..............he would be better than most of Lancaster's picks....he is fast and he can tackle!!!

is this an indirect attempt at mocking me and my Banahanism ??!!

behh, what can I say you guys are all English, you know better than I do...but the stuff I've seen from him, and not just YT clips, actual matches...I must've by coincidence watched all his best moments which apparently represent 5% of his career !..

Meh, I don't really get the hate for the Bananaman.

Definitely don't want him playing for England, but he's a good-sometimes-very-good club winger and a very nice guy by all accounts.

Well, hate is the wrong word but it's for that very reason - he's a very good club winger who has no reason to have accumulated international caps playing centre. I think that's all the negativity is about.

Biarritz v Sale 21.00 on a Saturday night in January!!!! Lovely for those hardy spectators willing to get up half way through the night to make their way to Aguillera to freeze their boll ocks off!!

I shall watch in the comfort of the lounge in company with Olyy who will be watching it somehwere and scribing his thoughts on here too no doubt!!

Will it be televised, though?
I think sky only televise the thursday night amlin games - hopeful eurosport picks it up!

It will be capable of being seen one way or another I would expect although very unlikely Sky would cover it albeit I do remember watching Bayonne v Quins in the Amlin on, I believe, a very, very wet Sunday night on Sky!!

Latest posts