• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

An Idea Regarding Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Laxative

Do you ever think that you have too many rugby videos? Or, maybe you're looking for a classic match. What if your computer struggles with downloading *REMOVED*?? Well, here's the answer - hopefully.

Currently I am thinking of making a website which displays Rugby VHS or DVD's which people have bought or recorded. Unfortunately however, I'm stuck. Hopefully someone here could give me a hand... maybe even we could make it part of this site...?

The basic aim of the site would be to obtain members willing to trade or sell games which they no longer need or watch. Also, it could provide a safe environment for members to exchange home addresses to send the videos and to send a return cheque if a payment is needed.

I feel that this could greatly increase member numbers on this site, if we were to make this idea part of TRF. It would also mean that there would be little hosting payments (if any).

So, to Dan and Charlie and everyone else: If your interested post ideas here.

Mr. Laxative

I think it's a good idea. I'd be unwilling to make it a part of TRF due to copyright issues but if you want to make your own site then I'd be willing to make it an affiliate.

Okay... fair enough. I'd like some help creating a site.

If someone could create a template and send it to me, it'd be great. Otherwise maybe you could suggest a cheap (preferably free) site creator which will cater for my needs.

you'll have to sort out the copyright stuff before you can sell them or even say they are for sale otherwise you could get arrested... on second thought, dont bother with the copyright. just go ahead and do it

you'll have to sort out the copyright stuff before you can sell them or even say they are for sale otherwise you could get arrested... on second thought, dont bother with the copyright. just go ahead and do it [/b]

Yeah bugger the copyright, If you get arrested, just say MonoTurd told you not to bother with copyright.

I'm not gonna go ahead with selling. What I mean is like a trading post sort of thingy. A place where members can post there vids up and then "clients" can safely provide adresses.

No profit will be made by me. No profits will be made by anyone unless previously agreed upon.

All the same it can be traced to you and it would get you into trouble. However you could make yourself almost anonymous. I will help with html code and/or other types of programming depending on what you need

Okay, good.

Also what I was thinking was a set up similar to BANNED SITE.

Please dont post about banned sites...

Also now gonna close this topic please can you discuss this using your personal email accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts