• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew Mehrtens says Colin Slade should be Dan Carter's back up

Who's this Dan Catrer bloke? I haven't heard about him before is he any good?

Who's this Dan Catrer bloke? I haven't heard about him before is he any good?

:lol: I admit I don't know as much about him as I probably should, having started a thread about him ... he's a Kiwi, do you want me to check if he's got Australian grand parents :p

:lol: I admit I don't know as much about him as I probably should, having started a thread about him ... he's a Kiwi, do you want me to check if he's got Australian grand parents :p

Nah I've already checked I think his grandparents are Samoan, that explains why the All Blacks are interested in him.

Nah I've already checked I think his grandparents are Samoan, that explains why the All Blacks are interested in him.

:lol: ... nice one! ... All's not lost though ... he could go and play for Queensland for three years, and qualify for the Wallabies that way

... If the Reds aren't interested, perhaps the Rebels? :D

We've got Mike Harris our quota for people with New Zealand accents is filled haha.

Well the pressure's off all of them, as they only have to be a backup for someone call "Dan Catrer" and not "Dan Carter" ... can someone with the more power than me, please correct my typo in the thread ***le :D

Thanks,

Sahggy ... er, I mean Shaggy :D

Done.

Okay Delaney is obviously the best back-up to Carter...why the Chiefs pick Donald over him is beyond me! Whenever Delaney gets a chance he takes it. And he's probably the best goal-kicker in the Southern Hemisphere at the moment.

I think Delaney has kicked about 60% for the chiefs this season, Donald about 74%....

Latest posts