• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew Symonds Sent Home

C

Callum

Andrew Symonds got sent home for going to a fishing trip instead of a team practice, big loss to the Australian side on a one day tour. Australia did still thrash them though. :cheers:

No no! Its a joke! :)

There was this whole 'controversy' about Symonds being English because he was born in England and spent about a couple of months there before moving completely to Australia.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 31 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
..but he's British. :D[/b]
He's one of the British who want nothing to do with their homeland after coming to Australia. It's sad people hate their own country so much. :p

PS. Isn't the English captain a Saffa?

Oh here we go, don't worry BLR, we've got quite a few 'Aussies' who have come here wanting nothing to do with Australia as well! We can share experiences!

The guy was barely out of the womb when he came to Australia so the "not wanting anything to do with England" jibe is utter pap. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 31 2008, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh here we go, don't worry BLR, we've got quite a few 'Aussies' who have come here wanting nothing to do with Australia as well! We can share experiences!

The guy was barely out of the womb when he came to Australia so the "not wanting anything to do with England" jibe is utter pap. :p[/b]

Bullshit! Name one! :bleh!:
I can't imagine an Aussie turning on their homeland... sheer blasphemy!

The Hollioake brothers for one and two. Michael Lipman for three (may be born in London, but I'm using the Andy Symonds rule here for nationality :p), Brian Smith now attack coach had such a dislike for Australia that he had to go to Ireland of all places!

Thats four so far...

EDIT: Still doesn't change the fact that Andrew Symonds "didn't want anything to do with Britain" is utter trash. Unless he has something against West Midlands NHS and the standard of their post-natal wards...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Sep 3 2008, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 31 2008, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guy was barely out of the womb when he came to Australia so the "not wanting anything to do with England" jibe is utter pap. :p[/b]

Bullshit! Name one! :bleh!:
I can't imagine an Aussie turning on their homeland... sheer blasphemy!
[/b][/quote]

Tim Ambrose, Alan Mullally.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Sep 3 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh! I forgot about those two![/b]

I don't blame you! Mullally was a garbage bowler!

Ahhhh, those were the days. England boasted the likes of Phil "The Cat" Tufnell, Robert Croft, Andy "Wingnut" Caddick (who hails from Christchurch by the way) and Dominick Cork..... Hardly a bowling line up to take pride in.

They don't count, surely they were ****** when they tried to sign up? :p
We don't fall under KOLPAK do we :unsure:

Touche', though, Touche'.

I rated Andy Caddick too. Now if only Darren Gough was an Australian!

Latest posts