• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Animations?

K

kinkon89

how do you make animations such as Evols kiwi sig on adobe photoshop 7?

:huh:

Good Tutorials got load of tuts, but I'm not sure if they got them for v7...though I don't think it will be much difference.

Animation Tuts

Flag animation tut

I'm gonna av a go at making the flag animation, I will let you know if its difficult or not.

I did av a go at the flag animation, it is straight forward, but its time consuming.

It goes P'shop 7, P'shop CS (8) then CS2 (9) :)

i dunno how to open up the animations window with photoshop 7 [/b]

Haven't used 7 but with mine (CS2) if you go to the tabs at top eg File, Edit, Image etc go to Window and scroll down to Animation. Hope that helps. :)

Originally posted by woosaah@May 24 2006, 10:42 AM
cool i have cs2 at home
I've only just started playing with my pshop, didn't even know you could make animations with it until gjohn posted those tutorials before. Had a wee look and there's quite a bit you can do, but as been said before it's just time consuming :)

i suck at graphics, but wouldnt mind having a go at working it out and playing

if only i could draw eh

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 24 2006, 11:20 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@May 24 2006, 10:42 AM
cool i have cs2 at home
I've only just started playing with my pshop, didn't even know you could make animations with it until gjohn posted those tutorials before. Had a wee look and there's quite a bit you can do, but as been said before it's just time consuming :) [/b]

I wonder where you bought CS2 from? :p

Originally posted by woosaah@May 24 2006, 10:42 AM
got gimp at work o_O cheap major international company
That program gives me nightmares... I tried teaching myself how to use it because it's in Linux but it is the worst program ever... I'd rather use Paint. No bull. At least you can do everything it allows you to with ease....

Anyway....

Yeah, nightmares.

Gimp nightmares.

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 24 2006, 08:11 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
i dunno how to open up the animations window with photoshop 7

Haven't used 7 but with mine (CS2) if you go to the tabs at top eg File, Edit, Image etc go to Window and scroll down to Animation. Hope that helps. :) [/b][/quote]
darn diggity!

photoshop 7 doesnt have it...i cant find it <_<

o well...

well i found it and ive finished my first animation...one problem i cant upload it, cos its 1.57 mb exceeding the limit on imageshack.

How did you go - kiwi-ism...

Yep, did it in Pshop d'oh, just redo-ing it now

EDIT - *Stealing kinkon's thunder*

oh

na the animations didnt work..when you gave me that link

so yea...i think u got me pm

Latest posts