• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Another Suggestion from me (A new competition for the TRF)

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
Hi guys, how is everyone.

I was speaking to one off my mates about forums, and the forum my mate is on has a thing they do every year where the members of the forum will have a whole day to make the most posts in that day. The winner is obviously the one who makes the most posts in that day.

I was thinking could this be something the TRF could do ? and the winner could get a medal like you would if you won something from the TRFies ?. Sorry if i didn't explain that well.

Its a no from me. If you want to post a lot there are lots of threads available, having a competition in this vein promotes spamming and irrelevant threads

I'm all for a who can post the least this year competition between Olyy and Peat.

Its a no from me. If you want to post a lot there are lots of threads available, having a competition in this vein promotes spamming and irrelevant threads
Well i thought it be common sense that there are rules that you have to post relevantly. Not thought about the thread thing too much to be honest.

ÃŒf this happens I vow to type out the latest excerpt of my Harry Potter fanfiction one per post to completion. You know my demands. Disobey and you'll all ragretz it. I can also guarentee Tadginator returns only to go out in a blaze of glory for a culturally insensitive/ openly racist comment. It's not his fault, he grew up in a different time.

I'm all for a who can post the least this year competition between Olyy and Peat.
X1yhIWl.png

Eat my ***s!

Latest posts