• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anthony Tuitavake

i never thought of tuituvake of a great winger. i've only seen him perform at 2nd five/13, any videos to show me of him at wing?would be nice to see him rewarded by given the lak jersey, but i just cant see him there.

go to hell ickon, tuituvake looks good in blue. though it has been proven that teams in red perform better as red intimidates the opponents and sort of psyches up the players wearing them.
[/b]

You might wanna check out videos of all the Junior All Blacks game last year against Samoa, Fiji, Tonga & Japan. He played on the wing for all those matches and also scored some wonderful tries.

dont be silly...he is class but mauger is world class...maybe not the greatest 12 the allblacks have ever had but one of the more consistant playing ones...

for one..he has no long range kicking game or a kicking game to match mauger...two..mauger's defense is almost rock solid..his positional reading is fantastic and his general tackling compliments daniel carter well and protects him...tuitevake couldnt that...sure he will make the spot tackle hits but only at the risk of opening up the space behind him..leaving a midfield gap..in the internationl level..tries are scored from that...
and thirdly...mauger has experience and knowledge of the game that tuitevake would have to earn through playing years and years in the ab's..

so at this point of time...mauger > tuitevake in that 12 jersey

brian odriscoll,mortlock,giteau will expose him easily right now in the top level...i only break down this evaluation coz i really do appreciate him and hope he doesnt waste his talent in the north...mauger will be gone next year..im pretty sure a host of others will be too lured by the only thing the north has in abundance of...money..so he just needs to hold on to those guns and shoot them at the right time

dont be silly...he is class but mauger is world class...maybe not the greatest 12 the allblacks have ever had but one of the more consistant playing ones...

for one..he has no long range kicking game or a kicking game to match mauger...two..mauger's defense is almost rock solid..his positional reading is fantastic and his general tackling compliments daniel carter well and protects him...tuitevake couldnt that...sure he will make the spot tackle hits but only at the risk of opening up the space behind him..leaving a midfield gap..in the internationl level..tries are scored from that...
and thirdly...mauger has experience and knowledge of the game that tuitevake would have to earn through playing years and years in the ab's..

so at this point of time...mauger > tuitevake in that 12 jersey

brian odriscoll,mortlock,giteau will expose him easily right now in the top level...i only break down this evaluation coz i really do appreciate him and hope he doesnt waste his talent in the north...mauger will be gone next year..im pretty sure a host of others will be too lured by the only thing the north has in abundance of...money..so he just needs to hold on to those guns and shoot them at the right time
[/b]

your right when you break down points like that..but me being me i just meant one on one tuitavake would do mauger. chur

HARD OUT!...lol..i know that..tuitevake and tipoki are the best midfield runners in our game...

nonu is trash..lol

HARD OUT!...lol..i know that..tuitevake and tipoki are the best midfield runners in our game...

nonu is trash..lol
[/b]

i agree..i played against rene ranger last saturady he was playing in the midfield and i was suprised how well he did. hes another one to add to the up and coming list.

like i said in my other thread our npc comp is the best grass roots rugby in the world^^^ does he still play for northland?

in terms of footwork, i'd have tipoki.. his footwork is amazing

mauger and tuitavake play different positions, so you can't really match them against each other..

yeah mauger just boars me. i wish him and caleb ralph would just f*** off up north

nonu is trash..lol
[/b]

Yeah...Nonu really is trash isnt he? He set up a trie against blues by breaking about 3 tackles, but he still sucks aye. Moves like that are like a everyday occurance <_<

nonu is trash fullstop....why?...hes been the same old player since 2003..and people may not see that as a problem..but here are the hard facts...

- he can bust structured d-lines
- he has amazing power and agility

BUT

- he cant tackle..
- and when does he usually ends up putting someone on there head or clotheslining them which is illegal
- patternless..as agile as he is in a structured backline usually off set-moves he is disjointed and that any one kog breaks up the backlines flow

that being said...he is pretty garbage...i was hoping he was the next umaga becoz he was like him..but how many years in the top level will this guy get?..he is only playing on chances...he didnt earn his jersey last year in the trinations...he did for the northern tour but hey that was the npc..and you wonder WHY he aint part of the rested 22..coz he needs to prove himself..if there is anything we lack at the moment in our country it is a solid midfielder

i rate tipoki better them him...why?..the only thing that seperates nonu and rua is that rua's report card is worse...tuituvake has potential to be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better then nonu will ever be...it is only up to nonu to play to the next level..

and you know why else hes garbage..he wears make up!

WATTA HOMO

Im not denying the fact that he is a homo. But his sexual orientation shouldnt be a reason why he is trash lol. Everyone is entitled to their oppinion. Nonu is not trash.

nonu-hes just a guy who would have ripped up at age grade levels by bashing through every tackle, made a name for him self then and thats how he got noticed. now he needs to use his brain and realise that he has guys inside and outside him that are just as able as him and he should use them. whenever he gets the ball i can tell he just going to dummy and try and bust. fair enough if your 5m out from the line but he does this everytime. tipoki and tuitavake are showing that they can do more on attack then just run into people

Chiropractor101 makes a correctly precise point.
NZ has such an amazing array of talent that they could slot in at centre, i honestly can't see why Nonu is even considered.
I fear if i were to state what was wrong wtih Nonu i would simply be echoeing the previous posts.

Chiropractor101 makes a correctly precise point.
NZ has such an amazing array of talent that they could slot in at centre, i honestly can't see why Nonu is even considered.
I fear if i were to state what was wrong wtih Nonu i would simply be echoeing the previous posts.
[/b]

yeah echoeing can be quite annoying. Cmon Nonu isnt trash...trash...trash...trash...*end of echo*

Latest posts