• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

any new vids?

The newest are in a thread called 'fridays videos'. it is about 4 threads down. there is also a thread about new screenshots, it says it in the ***le too.

It helps to look.

There's been plenty over the last few days! look around... I'm sure you've seen enough of the game... wanna play it to death before you've even played it?

the games gone to your head......like me its been in my head for 2 months now and i act strange.......has the game gone to your head?

OK... One last video pretty please?

<

How about:

A side view game (heh) of Pacific Islanders versus the Barbarians - with team lists and anthems....

the file could be in two separate halves as it would be great to have 15 minute halves.

Hard level and no tactic employed.

Give that touchline a crack too (with the wingers)....

Cheeky I know....

If someone can manage

(Locksley)

lol!

yeah i aint the only one in need for more footage, and i did look but i want more. sorry i will wait.

Thompson_celebration_LL.jpg
No offence, but HOLD YOUR HORSES. Locksley and Umosay has done enough but if there was to be more vids IM begging you foe some footage with Northampton in it
<

If they give me their copy I'd be happy to do it myself.... eh?

You know you want to....

<

So Umosay hasn't played it....

Shame on him for making me sweat on his no widescreen comment.

This is definitely an option Locksley? If so how much difference does it make for your experience (assuming you have WS)

cheers

Latest posts