• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Any1 else have that odd feeling that we wont

I'm with you
<
LOL

There are a few more 'roadshows' running in Australia I think so we might get some user feed back from these. I'm surprised we havn't seen more videos since the Blues v Chiefs. I'd really like to see a decent try being scored!

i'm on your side on this one, it's been days since the last video we've seen. There are no preview, no updates on official or non-official sites. I went to a store today and the only good news is that the release date hasn't change (yet) and the game is still scheduled for release on march 10th in europe.
No demo, no previews in french magazines.......................that sux

Originally posted by Handsomebob@Feb 16 2005, 02:14 AM
i'm on your side on this one, it's been days since the last video we've seen. There are no preview, no updates on official or non-official sites. I went to a store today and the only good news is that the release date hasn't change (yet) and the game is still scheduled for release on march 10th in europe.
Just think how much LESS you'd have heard about it if it hadn't been for myself, umosay, JJ and ak47 etc! I personally think it's ridiculous that EA haven't done more!

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 16 2005, 02:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Feb 16 2005, 02:19 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Handsomebob
@Feb 16 2005, 02:14 AM
Just think how much LESS you'd have heard about it if it hadn't been for myself, umosay, JJ and ak47 etc! I personally think it's ridiculous that EA haven't done more! [/b]
You guys have been great - EA should be paying you guys a fair wage for your promotional work. Why don't you ask them?

Originally posted by jimmy44+Feb 16 2005, 02:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Feb 16 2005, 02:24 AM)</div>
Originally posted by locksley@Feb 16 2005, 02:19 AM

Just think how much LESS you'd have heard about it if it hadn't been for myself, umosay, JJ and ak47 etc! I personally think it's ridiculous that EA haven't done more!
You guys have been great - EA should be paying you guys a fair wage for your promotional work. Why don't you ask them? [/b]
Yes, EA Owes some of you for feeding us avid fans with videos and news.
If it wasn't for you guys i would still be dying for more than those 11 screenshots on the official site.

I don't understand why they don't promote their product more, especially if it deserves it, being much improved from rugby 2004.

Who cares anyway............the rugby forum is the place to be if you need informations.
Yet i would give a lot to see some more of those videos.

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 16 2005, 02:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Feb 16 2005, 02:19 AM)</div>
Just think how much LESS you'd have heard about it if it hadn't been for myself, umosay, JJ and ak47 etc! I personally think it's ridiculous that EA haven't done more! [/b]
Quite right, the stuff that EA have officially released is virtually nothing.

Without you guys we would have NO IDEA what the actual gameplay is like........

exactly. because of you guys, theyre gaining potential buyers (though im sure that most of us, being rugby fans, would have bought it anyways!)

Latest posts