• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Anybody interested in a jersey?

O

OSU Blue

Our club (Oklahoma State University Men's Rugby Club) just got two sets of new jerseys, and in order to raise money, we are considering selling the remainder of them online. It was just kicked around a bit, but i thought i would at least see if there was any interest in this just in case we didn't sell them all at our Alumni match. you can go here (http://www.orgs.okstate.edu/rugby/default.asp?s=) and see what they look like in the team picture at the bottom of the page. They are only 3 years old and in pretty good shape. What would you be willing to pay for one, out of curiosity?? We were thinking around $75. Anyone else just willing to throw us money, please also enquire within :D ..

Just give them to the players [/b]
How about you give me one after we kick your asses next weekend? Please tell me you are playing or at least going to show up so we can meet.
How much are they going for? Wait...I can't buy an OSU shirt...the little OU fan in me would die. Although...you are a great bunch of guys...most of the time.
:bleh!:
I actually have several new players that might be needing practice shirts. Give me the details and I'll pass them on in practice.

at first, i didn't really care, but after clicking on the pictures section, oaklahoma state just got more interesting :)

osupic26.jpg

we are selling the jerseys to make money.. traditionally we have been considered a 'club sport' through the university, and therefore we would get a fair portion of money that is divided among all the club sports and it paid for most of our expenses for the year. something went haywire and now that money has been cut to exactly half of what it was last year. on top of that, we'll have double the games of last year, must travel to and host every team in our region (as opposed to just one or the other and trading off each year) and that's a helluva lot more travelling cost...

O'Rothlain, i look forward to the match immensely.. it will also be cool meeting another TRF member.. i will be playing, too, assuming my lungs dont explode at any of the three practices we have remaining until then.. after 1.5 practices, i can barely walk... btw, tell phil he has a red 'X' on his back. he should know this, but just to make sure...

Asylum.. yeah, that's how we roll...

Yeah...that's where Phil's big mouth gets him. I even want to knock him out...ha ha ha!
I think I might play some. I'm technically not supposed to, but I don't think that either of our teams are fully CIPP'd or anything, and I honestly don't think you guys care. So, yeah...I'm taking a step back this year from playing and trying to really be full on coach, but it's hard not to jump in there.
Please tell me there will be some sort of after-match social... OKC Men's club sort of didn't do one, and I have a bunch of new guys who need proper inauguration.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OSU Blue @ Aug 21 2008, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
we are selling the jerseys to make money.. traditionally we have been considered a 'club sport' through the university, and therefore we would get a fair portion of money that is divided among all the club sports and it paid for most of our expenses for the year. something went haywire and now that money has been cut to exactly half of what it was last year. on top of that, we'll have double the games of last year, must travel to and host every team in our region (as opposed to just one or the other and trading off each year) and that's a helluva lot more travelling cost...

O'Rothlain, i look forward to the match immensely.. it will also be cool meeting another TRF member.. i will be playing, too, assuming my lungs dont explode at any of the three practices we have remaining until then.. after 1.5 practices, i can barely walk... btw, tell phil he has a red 'X' on his back. he should know this, but just to make sure...

Asylum.. yeah, that's how we roll...[/b]

Latest posts